Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Takes some sort of genius to keep getting out thought by Managers of relegation threatened teams but to get out thought by a team without a Manager takes the biscuit. Cruel to say but he should be sacked before the plane takes off from Plymouth on the return journey. Enough is enough.

• Like 3

I got laughed at for saying I’d be happy if he wasn’t our manager anymore after we beat Sunderland but stunk the place out. 

What a horrendous manager this guy is. Utterly useless. He said he’d walk when the fans lost faith in “the idea” so let’s hope he does. Twat. 

• Like 2

Looks like another one who's duped our gullible bunch who bought him in. 

Need to stop buying into crap like Rodgers and Maresca, these players are being stifled, have no empowerment and over coached again. 

1 minute ago, cropstonfox said:

Just seen the interview with the Plymouth  interim manager

What a refreshing straight forward Guy.

Sign him up .Too much Bull shit here

Puel. Rodgers  now ultra Bullshit Enzo!

Please let's have an English Manager.

Come on Puel wasn't this bad....at least his recruitment was good 

• Like 2

Enzo Maresca (31/01/24) "The moment there is some doubt about the idea, the day after, I will leave. It's so clear. No doubts."

I've stuck up for Enzo but there are doubts mate, major doubts, so off you pop, no doubts mate, there's the door, no one's stopping you.

• Sad 1

He is clearly out of his depth. His Enzoball has been found out. The lead that we had with the squad we have there is no way you can capitulate like this.

How he persists with Daka I'll never know. What must Cannon be thinking.

I honestly can't stand this football. Take me back to 4-4-2 with a big man up top anyday over this shower

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

I might watch football with my heart not me head but at least I don't talk out of my arse Guillem.