Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I might watch football with my heart not me head but at least I don't talk out of my arse Guillem.

Is this guy taking the ****ing piss?

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I might watch football with my heart not me head but at least I don't talk out of my arse Guillem.

I can’t wait for Enzo and his annoying twat of a friend to leave.

Those players wouldn’t be tired if his best mate actually rotated his players, like he did at the beginning of the season when actually winning games 🤬

• Like 1

Stop pretending the bloke is better than you. He's a human and his blind ignorance has cost us this league. The squad and depth we had was better than any other team in the league. His stubbornness and over thinking has cost us. The board are going to bury us

• Like 2

“Hi Enzo, that was a tough watch, can you explain why you keep playing the same tactics, same players, and make no in-game changes? The 96% of FT survey respondents who want you to leave would like to know.

They’d also like to know whether you meant it when you said you’d walk if we didn’t believe in you”

Any Interviewer. Local media.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

“Hi Enzo, that was a tough watch, can you explain why you keep playing the same tactics, same players, and make no in-game changes? The 96% of FT survey respondents who want you to leave would like to know.

They’d also like to know whether you meant it when you said you’d walk if we didn’t believe in you”

Any Interviewer. Local media.

Also since you have borrowed Willys Dye your form has gone to shit 

I mean. Genuinely. His style of football has always been high risk. At the start of the season, it was high reward. As soon as it got cracked by other teams, it has remained high risk and become low reward.

The teams we have to come, and have had in recent weeks, are fighting for something. Even Preston could still squeeze into the playoffs and Blackburn could still go down. They need points on the board. Millwall and Plymouth desperately needed points on the board, most of the teams we've played as we let our massive points lead whittle away did.

Why, oh why, oh why, are we playing a suicidal high line and penning them in? Why not just let them bring the game to us? Drop Faes. Get Coady in.  Get some pace at fullback. Have Ndidi or Choudhury screen the centrebacks. Stack the attack with pace. Invite them on. We had a massive points lead, we could have just been patient, sat off and played on the break. Penny to a pound we take at least 20 points from 30. Not 10.

Edited by Bryn
  • Like 1

He will be pig headed and never change to play Coady or Cannon.

Seems set in his ways and stubborn even though he knows hes wrong.

He will start Daka v WBA just to prove a point.

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

I mean. Genuinely. His style of football has always been high risk. At the start of the season, it was high reward. As soon as it got cracked by other teams, it has remained high risk and become low reward.

dont get me wrong, we are still creating some decent chances, but for me we are being far too safe at times, slow build up play at times giving the oppo chance to get back and into a defensive shape

no flexibility within enxos tactics at all

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bryn said:

The teams we have to come, and have had in recent weeks, are fighting for something. Even Preston could still squeeze into the playoffs and Blackburn could still go down. They need points on the board. Millwall and Plymouth desperately needed points on the board, most of the teams we've played as we let our massive points lead whittle away did.

Why, oh why, oh why, are we playing a suicidal high line and penning them in? Why not just let them bring the game to us? Drop Faes. Get Coady in.  Get some pace at fullback. Have Ndidi or Choudhury screen the centrebacks. Stack the attack with pace. Invite them on. We had a massive points lead, we could have just been patient, sat off and played on the break. Penny to a pound we take at least 20 points from 30. Not 10.

High risk, low reward is exactly how to describe it currently.

Fun to watch if you're a neutral, excruciating as a fan, even when we were winning on some occasions it was hard to watch.

He's done it.

He's given the "It's still in our hands" comment, twice.

He just fell short of saying "And that's the beauty of it".

"We tried something different, we bought a player on"....mate, that ain't trying something different

• Like 1

Honestly don't think I've ever turned so abruptly against a manager. The last 4 days have been utterly horrific. No attempt to change things up, same shit playing out in front of him. Get him gone now.