Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is the point. Southampton and Norwich played pretty open so the chances and spaces were there. When a team puts 11 behind the ball it doesn't matter who you are, it's not going to be easy.

You are going to see this type of game every week at the KP!

It really exposes the fact we needed to properly replace Maddison with a central player who can link our attack effectively, but also have the quality to have a crack from range if they sit in a low block infront of goal.

Quick followup on FoxesHub, which is working for me now.

lcfc.com is doing some f**kery with cookies that put my browser into a non-functional state for their website.

I switched to a rarely-used browser, logged in, and FoxesHub video began working.

Just now, Manini said:

Fatawu is a good winger 

Yeah, even then when he got the ball wiht nowhere to go, he had 2 players right on him and one behind them in case he got through so he has a pass on inside to Wilf with no marker. He's keeping them occupied for sure.

• Like 1