Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If Fatawu does not do well (Feels like he will), we need to give him time and not get on his back, but he is the sort of player I think we would give time too

Sorry but I've built him up so much in my mind now I'll be crushed if he has a stinker and howling with rage.  I'll also be blaming @Ric Flair just because it seems like the most appropriate thing to do.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Sorry but I've built him up so much in my mind now I'll be crushed if he has a stinker and howling with rage.  I'll also be blaming @Ric Flair just because it seems like the most appropriate thing to do.  

I hear there are scouts from PSG, Barcelona, Man City, Burton Albion and Juventus here today, expressly to se Fatawu, so I can see where the expectations comes from :o

• Haha 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I hear there are scouts from PSG, Barcelona, Man City, Burton Albion and Juventus here today, expressly to se Fatawu, so I can see where the expectations comes from :o

I suspect there are also people from Highfields, Birstall, Wigston and Syston  too, expressedly to see Fatawu! Worse than Beatlemania...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Just a thought why isn't Winks captain ? for me be ideal choice or doesn't he want the responsibility ?

So far Enzo has used Vardy, Ricardo, Albrighton and Choudary I believe may have missed someone. Coady will be when fit who was signed as a leader. The 4 listed above it seems making them captain is getting players who have been here a while giving them responsibility and getting buy in into the Enzo way. Winks was signed for a specific role has played a lot of minutes and maybe Enzo just wants him to focus on performing that role well without adding any other responsibility.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Vardy scored last time he started where as Daka requested to leave. 

Daka probably might get his time but I'm not sure why people would be expecting it to come yet. Vards hardly looks gassed does he. 

Yeah I just think it would fit in with his philosophy of often rotating players for Daka to have had some minutes recently… if the £5m of true,  then he’s possibly just biding his time until he really wants to play him… but he doesn’t  seem to be the one to feel pressured  into a decision by Jon or Susan..

3 minutes ago, Tanya said:

This looks like it's our strongest team. If we don't perform, I don't think we can blame team selection. This 11 should overwhelm most teams in this division. 

I don’t think mcateer or Justin starting would weaken this team which shows the strength of our squad. I think Enzo is trying to keep it fresh and encouraging players to keep pushing in training. I like it. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, grth2004 said:

I read somewhere there was a clause in his contract that if he plays one more game we owe his previous club a few million. 

Yeah, I heard that too. Supposedly £5m. Maresca doesn’t seem the type to be pressured into  anything ( or not picking Adams because of money)  and it seems clear that HE is the ones to make football decisions On wether anyone plays or not…