Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Liverpool pre match - EFL Cup

Interesting thing will be that Enzo doesn't seem like the kind of guy that will alter the way we play, regardless of the opposition. Liverpool will no doubt control the game and have most of the possession  but i think we'll still try and play how Enzo likes us to play. Could be an exciting game but we will have to take our chances when they come along 

• Like 1

I’m usually an advocate for taking the League Cup seriously. There are only a few trophies available each season and winning silverware is rare. I’ve got a little bit irritated with people in the past for dismissing it when we were in the Premier League 

This season, however, our focus has to be exclusively on promotion. For the first time in years I’ll be joining the “couldn’t give a sh1t brigade”. Blackburn is the important game 

12 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

When did we dismiss it? lol 

We lost about 3 quarter finals to Man City, a semi final to Villa which we played full strength and also lost a quarter final to Liverpool 

I’m not talking about the team - I’m talking about our fanbase. :frusty: