Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Liverpool pre match - EFL Cup

Can see Coady in for Vestergaard (just to give some minutes) and McAteer in for Madvididi and that's it. 

Be a good test for the rest of them to see how brave they are playing this style under the pressure from Liverpool.

Will probably go horribly wrong, like the friendly, but we caused them lots of issues in the first half hour. 

Knock out Liverpool, and it opens up a lot, this competition. Would just need to avoid Man City, and there's a chance.

4-5 more games. 

It's the age old question... do you play a substantially weakened team?

5 games for glory!

Imagine bagging the League Cup and The Championship title, whilst on our little holiday season away from the prem! 

Two more pieces of silverware :D

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Knock out Liverpool, and it opens up a lot, this competition. Would just need to avoid Man City, and there's a chance.

4-5 more games. 

It's the age old question... do you play a substantially weakened team?

5 games for glory!

Imagine bagging the League Cup and The Championship title, whilst on our little holiday season away from the prem! 

Two more pieces of silverware :D

Like reducing the difficulty level on your favourite game while you get your eye back in lollol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kenny said:

I went to the game and there were no Hillsborough chants.

Just the stupid feed the scousers one.

Yeah I’ve been to the last two at Anfield and both were sadly around Christmas. 

I remember at home in L1, people were falling over themselves to sing “always the victims”. 

Im flip flopping between going for it, or just playing kids. I have a really bad feeling about this fixture. The likes of Jota get away with anything and didn't we end up with Riccy and Vardy injured following this fixture a few years back? The thought of having Winks, JJ, Faes, KDH or Ndidi injured from this really concern me.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Im flip flopping between going for it, or just playing kids. I have a really bad feeling about this fixture. The likes of Jota get away with anything and didn't we end up with Riccy and Vardy injured following this fixture a few years back? The thought of having Winks, JJ, Faes, KDH or Ndidi injured from this really concern me.

Good call they get away with a lot up there including breaking our players legs. I’d not risk Winks or Ricky in this one 

• Like 1

Think the only 2 fit full backs have to be rested as they are irreplaceable now and need to be fit for the league, particularly with their injury history if Doyles injury is long ish term.

Winks is the heartbeat of the team and we couldn't play Enzo's way without him, so wouldn't play him either.

Then of the rest would like to see Ndidi, KDH, Mavididi, Vesty, Vardy and Hermansen have a night off as well as they are all locked in as part of our strongest 11.

54 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

I really can't understand why people think Daka will play. If it is true that we have to pay Salzburg  £5million if he makes another appearance, I see no way that he will play for us again, especially as he doesn't seem to figure in Enzo's plans

If this is the only reason we don’t play him, then he is going to lose more than 5 million of his value rotting doing nothing. Would be surprised if he doesn’t feature at some point. 

• Thanks 1