Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Liverpool pre match - EFL Cup

37 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

That team would get hammered

High chance we'll get hammered anyway. I'll be absolutely livid if any important 1st team player plays tonight and gets injured. It's stupidity beyond belief. We've absolutely no business in this competition this season, other than as an outlet to rotate the squad and get them minutes.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

High chance we'll get hammered anyway. I'll be absolutely livid if any important 1st team player plays tonight and gets injured. It's stupidity beyond belief. We've absolutely no business in this competition this season, other than as an outlet to rotate the squad and get them minutes.

Oh c’mon Rick it will be fun! It’s Liverpool after all. Seriously though yes I pray we get through it without any injuries. I’m sure kloppy is thinking the same with the  form that they’re in.

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Oh c’mon Rick it will be fun! It’s Liverpool after all. Seriously though yes I pray we get through it without any injuries. I’m sure kloppy is thinking the same with the  form that they’re in.

I hope we win, especially with a reserve team 😂

52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why are we different from Ipswich  and its very pessimistic to say we will be hammered by Liverpool reserves

As a few have already mentioned it's a bit of a free hit for the boys and the boss. 

However it might give us a clue how Enzo's going to cover Doyle. It'll be interesting if he gives Wilson Brown a run out or goes with JJ and Faes. 

Considering how well the Academy boys have done so far we may just see another boy given a chance.

As for the Result I'll be happy as long as we don't take a hiding.   :thumbup:

31 minutes ago, Foxaholic ME said:

Why are we different from Ipswich  and its very pessimistic to say we will be hammered by Liverpool reserves

Ipswich played Wolves, who are dog shit for a start. 

We haven't beaten Liverpool at their gaff for 23 years. Promotion is critical, the only focus for this season. Cup runs are a bonus but should not be risking key 1st team players during extremely busy periods like we are currently in. 

We've lost Doyle for possibly several months and the only two other full backs we have are the most injury prone players in our squad. We've also 2 other long term absentees at present and Winks has had previous issues at Spurs. Ndidi is usually good for 1 lengthy spell out a season. All should be protected in the cups.

• Like 2

This could be a right drubbing, let's not despair if it is! Still a work in progress and should help the team evolve like a little footballing Pokémon, regardless of how severe a battering we get from Herr Klopp's Liver Birds..

• Like 1