Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CharlieTraveller

Live Match Streaming Service - Failure with No Refund

On 26/09/2023 at 01:30, Bourbon Fox said:

Your contract is with Foxes Hub, not with anyone else.

If it's StreamAMG's fault then Foxes Hub should refund you and seek compensation from them.

You never paid StreamAMG for a service.

Seems pretty basic contract law stuff. If your shirt's got a whole in it you take it back to the shop, not the Ben Sherman factory.

True. I know that many don’t understand this when they book hotel rooms through 3rd party websites like booking.com or Expedia or with flights through a travel agent for example, you have a contract with booking.com or the travel agents not the hotel or airline. Then if things go wrong, the hotel or airline won’t be able to refund you directly, you have to contact booking.com or the travel agents who have limited customer service times and it becomes more of a pain to get a refund via them. So it’s always better to book directly on the hotel or airline’s websites.

I refuse to believe it’s StreamAMG fault entirely to be honest, they’ve got contracts with some of the biggest sports brands in the world and I’ve watched their streams on gambling platforms, the FA Website and Uefa website before with zero issues. 

Id say it’s far more likely the LCFC website isn’t set up to handle the technology or the amount of people watching at a given time.

However, a bit like when fans find a stream and say “this is shit, not working” you’ll always blame the provider rather than your own internet or devices capability to stream. Which is exactly what the club are doing lol 

On 26/09/2023 at 06:39, damolcfc said:

3 out of 4 games unusable,  the only game I didn't need it for was Southampton as on tv.

Iv fired off emails and cancelled 

Asked for full refund 

Live skegness 

If you live in Skeggy it won’t work as you aren’t abroad. The games are only available streamed if you live outside of the UK.

Frustrating ....game not being broadcast in my region today (Qatar) and not on pay tv either (BeIN Sports) so far due to broadcasting rights and technical problems for my 170 subscription i have watched 2 of 8 games on foxes hub or 25% not great value for money.

Anyone know of a stream???