Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Prostate FC - Prostate United team LCFC

8 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Day 2 complete and only 29 more to go appreciate the support and if you wish to donate link to my just giving page is in the opening post. Raising money for Prostate Cancer UK by running 5k each and every day in October.  

IMG_0100.jpeg

Only another 28 to go 👍😁

• Haha 1

Hope you manage to raise not only money, but awareness that this can affect any man. I have a direct debit set up each month with money going to Prostate Cancer research, as I have this awful disease, unfortunately mine has spread to my spine, despite my prostate being removed 7 years ago. No cure for me, just managing it with medication until the inevitable.

So please fellow foxes, dig deep, and get yourselves checked, its a really simple blood test

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Hope you manage to raise not only money, but awareness that this can affect any man. I have a direct debit set up each month with money going to Prostate Cancer research, as I have this awful disease, unfortunately mine has spread to my spine, despite my prostate being removed 7 years ago. No cure for me, just managing it with medication until the inevitable.

So please fellow foxes, dig deep, and get yourselves checked, its a really simple blood test

Really sorry to hear this, can't imagine what that must feel like. My heartfelt best to you.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

So sorry to hear this, your post gives me so much motivation and inspiration to smash this challenge and on the mornings when I am struggling, I will read this post and to give me the lift and energy to keep going. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

So sorry to hear this, your post gives me so much motivation and inspiration to smash this challenge and on the mornings when I am struggling, I will read this post and to give me the lift and energy to keep going. 

It is an amazing thing you are doing, and a brilliant cause. It is people like yourself that will help to find a cure, thank you for you efforts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Day4 done and dusted this was the hardest one so far, zero energy in the legs this morning. 27 more to go and it’s so worth it being able to take part in this challenge and raise money for Prostate Cancer UK.

please keep the messages coming as it really does help especially as it’s only going to get harder especially given the fact I am fast approaching the big 50 this year. 

The support from this forum has been superb and amazing so far and I cannot thank everyone enough for the donations received to this point. 

IMG_0102.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Day4 done and dusted this was the hardest one so far, zero energy in the legs this morning. 27 more to go and it’s so worth it being able to take part in this challenge and raise money for Prostate Cancer UK.

please keep the messages coming as it really does help especially as it’s only going to get harder especially given the fact I am fast approaching the big 50 this year. 

The support from this forum has been superb and amazing so far and I cannot thank everyone enough for the donations received to this point. 

IMG_0102.jpeg

Your pace is still bang on, doing great! 

• Like 1