Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Prostate FC - Prostate United team LCFC

day 5 complete, only 26 more to go. Thanks again for the amazing messages of support and donations so far from the Foxestalk family it’s really very much appreciated. Link to my just giving page below. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=d7001a3657e44e798b69d2846e32377a

IMG_0105.jpeg

• Like 3

Apologies if these posts are getting repetitive or even a bit boring but day 6 completed and just the 25 more to go. Weather was absolutely honking but this challenge is worth every single second. Thanks for the donations and the messages of support it really is appreciated and it does make a difference and also gives me further motivation to smash this 👊🏼 happy Friday everyone 

IMG_0106.jpeg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Apologies if these posts are getting repetitive or even a bit boring but day 6 completed and just the 25 more to go. Weather was absolutely honking but this challenge is worth every single second. Thanks for the donations and the messages of support it really is appreciated and it does make a difference and also gives me further motivation to smash this 👊🏼 happy Friday everyone 

IMG_0106.jpeg

Doing great work, keep it coming!! 👍💪

Day 7 completed just the 24 left to go. Quickest one so far. Thanks for  all the donations and messages so far, the support from the blue army has been unreal and the @BSLBPod are supporting me along the way too which is awesome. Already raised over a £1k and would love to raise a shit load more for this amazing charity 

IMG_0108.jpeg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Flamey said:

@Claudio Fannieri hope your legs are still up to it mate! You've had a lot of 'game time' lately!! Srsly....I know you'll keep going till the end. Huge effort from you and massive respect 👍

Thanks for the support pal really appreciate it, felt a bit leggy yesterday but hopefully body is still holding up and if I have to I will literally hobble my way round to make sure I complete this challenge and continue to raise money and awareness for this great cause. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Thanks for the support pal really appreciate it, felt a bit leggy yesterday but hopefully body is still holding up and if I have to I will literally hobble my way round to make sure I complete this challenge and continue to raise money and awareness for this great cause. 

I love that attitude 💪👍

• Like 1

Day 8 of 31 complete and just another 23 x 5km runs to go. Since I started this challenge I have been amazed at the number of people who have reached out to me about how they or members of their family have been affected by Prostate Cancer, this is why it’s so vital to keep supporting Prostate FC and Prostate Cancer UK to help raise much needed funds and awareness. Thanks to everyone who has donated and shared messages of support so far it really means the world and it has given me so much energy and motivation to complete this. 

I will post link to my just giving page for anyone wanting to make a donation.

IMG_0110.jpeg

• Like 3

Day 13 complete last couple of days have been really hard, but kept going and now only 18 more runs and 90km left to do to complete this challenge. 

thanks for the donations and messages

of support so far and if anyone wishes to make a donation link to my just giving page is below, so far raised over £1,300 for this great cause  

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=8bd649402d834d50af8197fa9d52978c

IMG_0127.jpeg

• Like 3

I am the only Team Leicester City member and so far have raised over £1,400, would appreciate any donations, shares on social media or if anyone knows anyone at the club to help drum up support would be great to get LCFC i to the top 6 fundraisers for the October Prostate United challenge raising money and awareness for Prostate Cancer UK

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Great stuff.

I know it's been hijacked by Brummies but thought it was appropriate

• Thanks 1

Day 15 complete and that’s 75km done and dusted, just 16 more runs and 80km to complete the challenge for Prostate Cancer UK. So far I have managed to raise over £1,550 of you would like to donate to this wonderful cause please see link to my just giving page 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=456b4e7d13734e0c86106a5f0624c3ca

IMG_0133.jpeg

• Like 1