Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Prostate FC - Prostate United team LCFC

Run 27/31 complete, slower one today as wanted to conserve some energy for the last 4 big runs to complete the challenge. 

if you wish to make a donation to Prostate Cancer UK please see link to my just giving page 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=2e8cfda3bd8c4ffe9562052deb579fb0

IMG_0175.jpeg

• Like 4

Run 29/31 complete of the prostate United challenge to run 5km each & every day of October to raise funds and awareness for Prostate Cancer UK

thank you to everyone who has donated so far and for the messages of support and encouragement. 

if you wish to donate to this amazing cause please see the link to my just giving page below 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=db89179b518f495f946c6ac58a571e36

IMG_0184.jpeg

• Like 3

Run 30/31 of Prostate United October challenge completed and just one more to go now. 

final push to raise much needed funds and awareness for Prostate cancer Uk. If you wish to donate to this great cause then please click the link to my just giving page below 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=2653a3043b434dc4a57c2b6ae74c39ce

IMG_0186.jpeg

• Like 4

David Bevan has written an article about my running on the Fosseway website, great article and amazing support in raising awareness of what I have been doing. Link below 

https://www.thefosseway.net/viewpoint/leicester-city-yp24m?fbclid=IwAR1f2h1brT5wWG40s_Hmn4k-8uchPTtXMDiEe7H5H22WK1o7qpnaC-9gT50_aem_AfysUDdbd8ykRmy5C2i-N03VM0rIrlRziTdwABlpXe_Qq1noBzM-ogyZIgLNEccKZ7M

Run 31/31 completed and that is that, the challenge to run 5km each and every day throughout October is done and dusted. 

can’t thank you enough for the donations and messages of support, it has been amazing, I have raised over £2,650 so far for Prostate Cancer UK if you would like to donate to this amazing cause please see below link to my just giving page 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/prostate-united-2023-49248?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=prostate-united-2023-49248&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=1a58bdb06751495c990e8bf8c6fc5861

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

• Like 4

Brilliant, you've endured the physical and mental pain but stuck to it. As one who is very vulnerable to this, I've lost a brother and another has had  a prostatectomy I'm massively grateful.

A very big thank you.

• Thanks 1

Brilliant, you are amazing. Thank you from myself and every other prostate cancer sufferer. My prostate cancer has spread to my spine, so no cure, despite a prostatectomy a few years ago. I am a believer that all men should be checked, the same as ladies to detect breast cancer. A cure will be found one day with the help of money being raised to fund research by fantastic people such as yourself.

Well done on your efforts and pain, and a huge, huge thank you.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Brilliant, you've endured the physical and mental pain but stuck to it. As one who is very vulnerable to this, I've lost a brother and another has had  a prostatectomy I'm massively grateful.

A very big thank you.

Thank you for the kind words and the support you have shown me all the way through this challenge. Stay safe and keep getting checked. Thanks again 

4 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Brilliant, you are amazing. Thank you from myself and every other prostate cancer sufferer. My prostate cancer has spread to my spine, so no cure, despite a prostatectomy a few years ago. I am a believer that all men should be checked, the same as ladies to detect breast cancer. A cure will be found one day with the help of money being raised to fund research by fantastic people such as yourself.

Well done on your efforts and pain, and a huge, huge thank you.

Thank you for your kind words it really is very humbling, I am so sorry to hear your story, you have been an inspiration and motivation to me on many of the runs, especially when I have been struggling. 

• Thanks 2