Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Blackburn Match Thread

Just now, adejo92 said:

We get away with this suicide football so often, hopefully being punished a few times might force something to change.

I am all for the possession and football but some of our play at the back is nothing short of horrific.

I get that it’s about possession football but when their tails are up just mix it up and go long for a couple of minutes (aim for Fats and Stephy)

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

We'd crucify Ward for that. 2x in 2 minutes. Unforgivable 

It literally isn't. 

It's obviously a mistake and it's bad but he's told to play that way. It'll look extremely bad when it goes wrong because they'll often score but equally how many times a season are we going to score goals because he picked the pass well, we broke the press, got out and scored? 

It'll go both ways. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

That's not just on the keeper, we've been piss poor so far. 

I mean, that's kind of 100% all on keeper.

He chose the suicide pass and then failed to execute it..

Might aswell have just put it in the net himself.

Edited by adejo92

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It literally isn't. 

It's obviously a mistake and it's bad but he's told to play that way. It'll look extremely bad when it goes wrong because they'll often score but equally how many times a season are we going to score goals because he picked the pass well, we broke the press, got out and scored? 

It'll go both ways. 

Twice in two minutes is brain dead. "He picked the pass? "😂