Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Blackburn Match Thread

33 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Why leave McAteer out. I don't get it

It’s a great problem to have. I suspect it’s because overall Fatawu is the better player, even though McAteer is our most in form player. Honestly I suspect Maresca is both surprised and delighted with McAteer and treating it as a great bonus. 

We’ve got a long season so we’ll probably rotate between the two. Kasey played most (all?) the match against Liverpool too. 

• Like 1

Come on Leicester. Chance to put 4 points between us and 3rd (playing that 3rd on Wednesday). Enzo ball can take these as long as we are on out game!

Blackburn to score first, we win 1-3. Vardy, Fatuwu and McAteer. 

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

It’s a great problem to have. I suspect it’s because overall Fatawu is the better player, even though McAteer is our most in form player. Honestly I suspect Maresca is both surprised and delighted with McAteer and treating it as a great bonus. 

We’ve got a long season so we’ll probably rotate between the two. Kasey played most (all?) the match against Liverpool too. 

Suspect that Braybrook and Alves would have broken through as well. Hopefully they're not that far off. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I hope we win.

39 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Really? 

38 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

That’s a strange sentiment to express on a a supporter’s forum…

No wait I think he might be on to something 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Suspect that Braybrook and Alves would have broken through as well. Hopefully they're not that far off. 

Fingers crossed they'll be like a couple of new signings after Christmas. Could do with them almost up to speed and a couple of easier ties in the FA cup early rounds to try and integrate them into the 1st team squad, make the transition a little smoother 

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

To give Fatawu,his first league from KO..start….Rotating wingers, I suppose..

Coady being brought back slowly,Cassi from the bench.

Enzo wisdom…Fans-dumbfounded !!! Still not with it.

Not 10 games gone,trying to find what rest players he can call on,

or willing to give them their reins early…

Started the Bristol game.

He's just rotating with Preston coming up, he'll probably do the same with Mavididi at some point.

• Like 1