Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Blackburn Match Thread

Just now, Sly said:

The process works. We’ll massively need to upgrade the parts in the machine though. 

I've no doubt the system can work in principle, Enzo is not some sort of tactical revolutionary that is paving the way, plenty of teams play this way, plenty of teams utilised the position Ndidi and Ricardo are playing for example. My issue is purely where on the pitch we are doing it. We need huge upgrades to make this work, but even then I think better teams should we get promoted will be able to exploit it even better. It's all good and well improving the squad, but if you improve the opposition that could somewhat then nulify the chances we could theoretically create if they are positioned better.

As I've said, i'm fully fine with the principle, I detest how deep we are doing it, and i'm yet to see any evidence that doing it so deep has an advantage over doing it in a safer position.

• Like 2