Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Blackburn 1-4 Foxes - Post Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’m sorry Blackburn Rovers, but that’s what you get for being sponsored by a vape company called totally wicked 

I always thought Totally Wicked made flapjacks - have they branched out into other public health nuisances? lol

Shout-out to St Helens for playing in the Totally Wicked Stadium. Look up their hospitality website if anyone fancies a laugh this afternoon.

KDH was so wasteful and poor for most of that game, but he does have the best motor in the side; he is all over the pitch and constantly driving us forward. Thst finish was all class. If he finds form/refines his decision-making we will be even more dangerous.

Pleased for the Casadei. That was the best match he has played for us since his first game. Broke up play, stroked a few nice passes around, and was positionally sound.

I hate to say it, but Vesty was good.

We absolutely did not play that well but Enzo has his system drilled into us and we are so clinical in front of goal. 

Blackburn are a good, intelligent side. I hope they do well this season.

Up the Foxes!!!

• Like 3

Just now, southfox66 said:

Another comfortable win to be honest who is there in the championship is going cause us any problems this season ? it's all pretty effortless, most games we can play in 2nd gear, we have enough quality to step up our game as and when we need to. 

Ipswich, Sunderland and maybe Leeds if they can find some consistency. But I think if we carry on with this trajectory then we’ll be far ahead to have to worry. 

• Like 1

Excellent result. Very clinical, 4 goals from 4 on target. 

Ndidi so good. And Vestergaard as well, never thought I’d say that. KDH frustrating. Vestergaard booking was a terrible call from the ref.

Definitely a case of result is flattering based on the performance and an absolutely horrendous goal conceded. 

Hoping McAteer is ok. It looked a bad one. Injuries is the thing stopping me getting too far ahead. One game at a time and keep racking up the points.

Edited by LCFCJohn

11 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

The score line flattered that performance but our fitness levels impress me each game.

We WILL have a blip of results so important that gap keeps growing between us and the rest.

But other teams will also have blips.....

More evidence that we don't need to be anywhere near our best to win matches. We are always a threat, and we wear teams down and finish them off. If we get in front we can do that. 

Faes was outstanding. Big moments from Hermansen and Vestergaard at 2-1. Yes we made it hard at times but generally under control second half. 

Not the midfield best day but did enough. Vardy appears to be enjoying himself again. 

We roll on. 

• Like 3

I am worried for the state of English football. All the promoted teams looking like they are going to be relegated from the premier league and the championship just seems to be rubbish. 

None of the opposition players have stood out in any games we have played apart from maybe Gustavo Hamer who went to the premier league in the end anyway.

• Like 1

It’s amazing what a bit of confidence & a good manager can do to a player re vestegaard.

Bit gutted he can’t play on weds but I’m sure coady will jump in & do a job!

Would like to see Daka at some point also!

Either way, to play average & still win 4-1 shows the quality we have in this team!!

Sloppy first 20. Somewhat disjointed overall  against a team with a clear plan. I thought KDH was disappointing, but I’ll forgive him everything for that goal, which was superbly taken. Nowhere near our best but 3 points and we move on. 

• Like 1