Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Preston (H).. Wednesday.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Done the matchday photoshop boss, ready to submit"

"Why is Vardy hovering in the air?"

"It's to reflect his elevated status within the club's history and suggests that our deification of him is justified because he can indeed perform miracles"

"Say no more. Post it"

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/1709470911576047788

F7hzCimXsBclMj1?format=jpg&name=large

Perhaps we've stuck Ward in charge of graphics to keep him busy? 

We all know how much he loves floating around in the middle of ****ing nowhere lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 2

Apparently there will be 4 changes 

Mads 

Hamza     Faes   Coady   Justin 

Winks 

Casadei         KDH 

Fatawu                               Stephy 

Kelechi 

Not our strongest 11 but still looks to be good and reasonably well balanced 

On 01/10/2023 at 16:09, steveherbe said:

Only problem i can see is me. Been to one game this season, only game we've lost in the league - and I'll be there Wednesday. May be an idea for FT to organise a whip round to persuade me to stay away 😀

Set up a go fund me page, I’ll donate 😂

29 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I just popped over to their forum and there are a number of posts calling us “arrogant” for predicting that this game will be easy and how we’re going to smash them. 

I quickly scrolled through this thread and hardly anybody is predicting that. I think the overriding prediction is that this will be a hard fought, narrow, win. It’s probably only that given that we’ve won 8/9. 

There is nothing so sensitive as football fans 

Perhaps they're all expecting to get beaten?

They're all a bit depressed on North End.

56 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I just popped over to their forum and there are a number of posts calling us “arrogant” for predicting that this game will be easy and how we’re going to smash them. 

I quickly scrolled through this thread and hardly anybody is predicting that. I think the overriding prediction is that this will be a hard fought, narrow, win. It’s probably only that given that we’ve won 8/9. 

I'm arrogant and predict that this game will be easy and we’re going to smash them! :D 

(I've really put my foot in it now, haven't I? :P )

Edited by PhillippaT

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

One of them is going to set up an account here to rub our noses in it if they win, such is his outrage at our arrogance. 

I've already set my account up there to rub his nose in it when we smash them.

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Wanted to go tonight but recovering from this annoying cold, I will stay in doors and watch it on Sky. Hopefully a comfortable win is on the cards.

I had completely missed it was on the red button. I was poised to pay for a foxeshub pass as I can’t make this even due to the train strikes! 

Preston are an absolute powerhouse of a team, well equipped to play away with a style suited to pummelling us into the dirt, leaving our twitching carcasses on the KP turf.

Fully expect a torrid affair with them scoring 4, maybe even 9.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Preston are an absolute powerhouse of a team, well equipped to play away with a style suited to pummelling us into the dirt, leaving our twitching carcasses on the KP turf.

Fully expect a torrid affair with them scoring 4, maybe even 9.

First team to ever win the English title, massive.

Just been on their forum and by God they’re arrogant. They think they just need to turn up to give us a proper pasting. Some of them are predicting they’ll beat us 7-0 or 8-0. I know we’re a small club, but there’s no need to rub us faces in it 😢

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

I think some fans have got a chip on their shoulder and easily wound up - they also often have pre conceived ideas. We’ve not smashed anyone at home so far so difficult to predict tonight with a likely changed team 

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I think some fans have got a chip on their shoulder and easily wound up - they also often have pre conceived ideas. We’ve not smashed anyone at home so far so difficult to predict tonight with a likely changed team 

Well we've arrived in a Ship and they come on a rubber dingy.

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Wanted to go tonight but recovering from this annoying cold, I will stay in doors and watch it on Sky. Hopefully a comfortable win is on the cards.

Please don’t blow an Ill wind,or atishoo damning statements.. & hope the boys have enough Tempo to run dripping PNE noses..