Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Preston (H).. Wednesday.

4 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

You’ve upset some dense wet wipe on their forum with your light hearted comment about a striker there lol

I am noticing that some championship fans are a bit weird - do you develop a chip on your shoulder when you’ve spent years doing nothing?

Call Celtic park & politely ask Rodgers..

2 hours ago, Charnwood Norris said:

Confirmed Lineup according to livescore

Mads Hermansen
Ricardo Pereira
Harry Souttar
Wout Faes
James Justin
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
Wilfred Ndidi
Harry Winks
Yunus Akgun
Jamie Vardy
Stephy Mavididi

9 out of 11 correct

9 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Preston notably better than the other three in my opinion. Decent enough town

They are not depressing…they are living Museums connected to our Gud ol days.and memories of fetching hovis ,with scratchings from chippy ,wearing no shoes,because it was sisters Doris turn,for her midweek dance night out to wear them..

Edited by fuchsntf

4 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

You’ve upset some dense wet wipe on their forum with your light hearted comment about a striker there lol

I am noticing that some championship fans are a bit weird - do you develop a chip on your shoulder when you’ve spent years doing nothing?

Dunno, ask Danny Drinkwater.

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

They are not depressing…they are living Museums connected to our Gud ol days.and memories of fetching hovis ,with scratchings from chippy ,wearing no shoes,because it was sisters Doris turn,for her midweek dance night out to wear them..

This is one of the weirdest posts I've ever seen on a FT match thread. 

2 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

I just popped over to their forum and there are a number of posts calling us “arrogant” for predicting that this game will be easy and how we’re going to smash them. 

I quickly scrolled through this thread and hardly anybody is predicting that. I think the overriding prediction is that this will be a hard fought, narrow, win. It’s probably only that given that we’ve won 8/9. 

There is nothing so sensitive as football fans 

I did the same thing earlier lol saw comments saying they’re going to sign up on here if they beat us to rub our noses in it