Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Hilarious that we are going to end up finishing the transfer window with a worse set of strikers than we had last season in the Championship

Basically going to be swapping Iheanacho and Cannon for Ayew ffs

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

Surely it cannot be argued that it's criminal we haven't improved up front? Cannon is gone or certainly not rated. Daka crocked. Vardy 37. Where are the goals going to come from?? 

Ayew down the middle is looking more likely right now, but he's hardly a prolific goalscorer. Just find it baffling really considering money spunked on Skipp

Just now, Scotch said:

With everyone rightly worrying about the striker position, I think it's being overlooked how dangerously close to the starting 11 Luke Thomas is. 

Will not be tackling this impending crisis in this window I imagine.

15 minutes ago, Scotch said:

With everyone rightly worrying about the striker position, I think it's being overlooked how dangerously close to the starting 11 Luke Thomas is. 

I actually thought even if we don't sign anyone they might leak some stories, make it look like they've tried. But no they are actually this delusional.