Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

i think we should go late in window for Whittaker or Latte Lath. particularly the 'Latte'r. should be £15m or less, futureproof for next year regardless of outcome. 

Id also suggest Ings. finisher. something to prove still and could be a renaissance for him at leicester.

4 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

i think we should go late in window for Whittaker or Latte Lath. particularly the 'Latte'r. should be £15m or less, futureproof for next year regardless of outcome. 

Id also suggest Ings. finisher. something to prove still and could be a renaissance for him at leicester.

Also a fan of Latte Lath, most impressed I was by an opponent last season, he will go on to be a PL striker imo. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If the club submit a £15m bid for Sverre Nypan tonight for him to come to us as soon as he turns 18 then I might just turn a blind eye to this evening.

Is that a wish, or have we been linked? 

20 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Imagine wages would be huge, and he likely wants to stay up north if Everton is the name being put out.

Would rather we just use Ricardo 

I think ricardos days as an out and out full back are slightly numbered because of the injuries and glass like legs thats why he was so good last year in the enzo/pep style because it didnt require pure full back athleticism for all we know he might not be starting because he already has some niggles and concerns

Edited by les-tah

39 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

Don't know about wages but would he be interested?

Classic case of someone on here being baited by a "big name". Where does he fit??? How many more defensive signings do fans on here want to make? We don't need every single defender that comes available :D