Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Transfers?

“There’s no names to mention. We’re trying to strengthen the squad. The guys did an amazing job last year and we want to continue that, but we also have to strengthen.”

Attacking signings?

“It’s definitely an area. The same with the midfield, I want to have that in every area of the pitch. Every area we’d like to strengthen might not be done in this window. At the top end, with injuries, it’s something we’re looking at.”

Close to signings?

“I think we’re close, but we’ve been closer than we feel today. We’re really keen to get deals over the line. If it doesn’t happen, we’ve got maximum belief in these guys. I think we will, but if we don’t we’ll get on with it and commit to reaching our objectives. We’ve got a week left. Anybody that comes in will be adding to a fantastic spirit and a group of players who really enjoy being at the football club.”

What profiles do you want?

“I’d rather talk about that when deals are done. If it’s not done, I don’t want that to be seen as a negative."

28 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Cooper worryingly using the "If it doesn't happen" line of answer now.

If we don't bring in a 10 and a centre forward, we're ****ed.

yep, his use of language has pivoted somewhat since the Spurs post-match interview

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Transfers?

“There’s no names to mention. We’re trying to strengthen the squad. The guys did an amazing job last year and we want to continue that, but we also have to strengthen.”

Attacking signings?

“It’s definitely an area. The same with the midfield, I want to have that in every area of the pitch. Every area we’d like to strengthen might not be done in this window. At the top end, with injuries, it’s something we’re looking at.”

Close to signings?

“I think we’re close, but we’ve been closer than we feel today. We’re really keen to get deals over the line. If it doesn’t happen, we’ve got maximum belief in these guys. I think we will, but if we don’t we’ll get on with it and commit to reaching our objectives. We’ve got a week left. Anybody that comes in will be adding to a fantastic spirit and a group of players who really enjoy being at the football club.”

What profiles do you want?

“I’d rather talk about that when deals are done. If it’s not done, I don’t want that to be seen as a negative."

" Might not be this window..."

🤦

He's starting to play it down bit by bit. We're not actually signing anyone. 

I think after Ayew we will bring in two more CFs, one of which being able to play as a 10 or out wide.

1 experienced loan (Weghorst, Ings, Youssef Poulsen).

Another being younger (Fotis or Datro)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

I think after Ayew we will bring in two more CFs, one of which being able to play as a 10 or out wide.

1 experienced loan (Weghorst, Ings, Youssef Poulsen).

Another being younger (Fotis or Datro)

Weghorst + Datro both on loan would be sensible and boring.

48 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Weghorst + Datro both on loan would be sensible and boring.

I'm all for Weghorst tbh, a front 3 of him, Mavididi and Fatawu really works. Especially with Vardy buzzing about when available. 

Maybe Kalimuendo is that other forward, could also play wide so ticks a few boxes

• Like 1