Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looking at available strikers and Luka Jovic or Andre Silva are probably the most obvious two who have thr ability to either shoot the lights out at a club or be utter horse muck.

Haven't we been linked with Luka Jovic in the past? 

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Bringing this back. He's scored again tonight but they've been knocked out the Champions League qualifiers. Throw everything we have left at him.

This…. And the sickening thing is how much would he cost? And we’ve spaffed £8m and a player who doesn’t score goals. 

Edited by Pliskin

10 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Today is the day Rudkin pulls a rabbit out the hat in regards to the striker situation

It's likely any player/s we do sign between now and 11pm tomorrow night will be known to some degree by some point today. I don't recall too many complete shocks on deadline day for us. Dyer and Dragovic possibly.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

It's likely any player/s we do sign between now and 11pm tomorrow night will be known to some degree by some point today. I don't recall too many complete shocks on deadline day for us. Dyer and Dragovic possibly.

Yes agree, I can't recall the last time we had a productive and exciting deadline day.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Soyuncu and Benkovic, maybe? I might be remembering wrong.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Soyuncu and Benkovic, maybe? I might be remembering wrong.

Benkovic became known a couple of days before deadline as he was holed up in the Marriott Hotel. We were in for Chris Mepham and then thr day before deadline it was revealed we were making a late attempt to get Soyuncu despite the calibre of clubs he'd previously been linked with.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Molla Wague

• Haha 1

Didn't realise it was shutting earlier this year. Really hope we get Fotis as unlikely as that is now. We've left ourselves in a position where it's very unlikely we're going to find a bargain signing so we either get a rubbish loan/cheap forward or have to overpay on somebody

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

WHU willing to listen to offers for Ward-Prowse, Cornet and Aguerd. I quite like them all. Aguerd could be the left-footed CB that would give us balance.

I can see Southampton chucking in a loan offer for Ward-Prowse, agree on your Aguerd comment

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

WHU willing to listen to offers for Ward-Prowse, Cornet and Aguerd. I quite like them all. Aguerd could be the left-footed CB that would give us balance.

He missed 58 games since 18/19 and West Ham seem to have quickly outgrown him so not sure if he's actually any good. If it helps Bilal over the line, get him in haha!