Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

23 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

We don’t seem to ever sign players on frees when market closes. Or can we not I don’t really know the rules anymore 

Registration deadline passed. Would have to wait until January to register. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't particularly want many if any of these and the ones you would want wouldn't come to Leicester anyway.

But it's hilarious you can make a better team out of free agents after the window has closed than we have.

Navas

Atal, Matip, Hummels, Telles

Yazici, Rabiot, Gomes

Martial, Depay, Muniain

lol

It's a sad reflection of how ridiculous the money, the greed and the draw of the Champions League has gotten in football that any of those are out of work because it's pretty much got to be all wage demands.

Crazy seeing the likes of Maxi Gomez on there. I swear it was only two minutes ago he was the next big thing at Celta.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s dumb, it’s foolish, we shouldn’t, we can’t ………. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT !!!

Almost certain to get a good contract in Italy, Spain or Portugal or even go back to Brazil.

Wouldn't come here in a million years.

2 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

I'm curious as to why nobody has picked up Ben Yedder. Free, probably willing to take a cut at his age, new league and could probably score well into double figures.

On 28/08/2024 at 17:28, JimJams said:

What happened with his rape charges?

4 hours ago, JimJams said:

I never heard anything about that but I've just looked now. On BBC there's two paragraphs saying he was charged and then there's nothing else on the topic, said he's a free agent looking for a club.

It's all very strange, can't imagine the police would say it and BBC would report it yet he's still out and about.