Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

3 hours ago, Old Fox said:

I wonder if Ngolo would fancy a couple of seasons back in England - based upon last night he was amazing and exactly what we need !!

3 hours ago, Lad1966 said:

I was thinking the same, even for one season🤞

We've been spoilt as fans when you think about the size of our club and what we've achieved - when I started supporting the club, I didn't dream we'd win all 4 major domestic trophies (incl. Community Shield) in my lifetime. 

But if I could change two on-field things, it would be Ihenacho scoring that chance to put us 3-1 up vs Spurs and take us to the Champions League, and Kante staying one more season - would have loved to see how all our PL winning team did in the CL. 

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I see Caglar Soyuncu is up for sale at 8 to 10 mil.. We should bring him back.. One of my fave players ever.

Cags would be a very good signing. Was a massive improvement to the squad under Dean Smith, knows the club, I think he likes it, makes sense for both parties. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I see Caglar Soyuncu is up for sale at 8 to 10 mil.. We should bring him back.. One of my fave players ever.

Better value than signing Rodon from spurs !

• Like 2

just looking through the winning team from U17 world cup

those who kicked on

foden

guehi

gallagher

smith-rowe

angel gomes

sancho

brewster

hudson-odoi

gibbs-white

also ryan sessegnon's brother

he managed england u17 for several years so presumably he has relationships with a few decent players

note that two of the players listed above ended up with him at forest 

4 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Jovic.....free agent 27

If we were to go 3-4-1-2 then he's one of the best strikers to play in a pair I've seen in recent years. Him and Haller at Frankfurt were unplayable. But he is like many strikers we sign, he isn't anywhere near as good as a lone striker.

He also needs a big physical striker alongside him (something Cooper has had at Forest) but we don't have one of those either.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If we were to go 3-4-1-2 then he's one of the best strikers to play in a pair I've seen in recent years. Him and Haller at Frankfurt were unplayable. But he is like many strikers we sign, he isn't anywhere near as good as a lone striker.

He also needs a big physical striker alongside him (something Cooper has had at Forest) but we don't have one of those either.

I miss the days of two upfront! Hope cooper goes for a 2 up top! 

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I’m sure he’s extended his stay at Milan, could be wrong tho.

I can see us going in for Joel Piroe if we decide to go for another striker especially if we move on Daka or Cannon goes out on loan. 

Piroe signed for Swansea on 2nd July 2021 and Cooper only left on 21st July that same year so highly likely he was involved in the recruitment. 

We have previously held an interest and given Leeds didn’t come up, it wouldn’t surprise me if we rekindle our interest plus he offers something very different from our current strikers 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I can see us going in for Joel Piroe if we decide to go for another striker especially if we move on Daka or Cannon goes out on loan. 

Piroe signed for Swansea on 2nd July 2021 and Cooper only left on 21st July that same year so highly likely he was involved in the recruitment. 

We have previously held an interest and given Leeds didn’t come up, it wouldn’t surprise me if we rekindle our interest plus he offers something very different from our current strikers 

How could we afford him?

3 minutes ago, MonarchFox said:

Thought he had a long term injury

he has had chronic hamstring problems (2x surgeries). Good player, but based on wages and risk of further injury probably one we would be better passing on.