Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

23 minutes ago, RAZZAFOX said:

It says here that he was on loan to Ajax last season but is now back at Metz

Screenshot_20240626-220744.png

That graphics correct, Metz have resigned him permanently, but they’ve been relegated from Ligue 1 and are looking to make profit on him for about £20 million. 

He’s also stated he wants to stay in France unfortunately.

Edited by kingfox
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

@kingfox

Sem Steijn

Thoughts??

Had a little look at him last year, in terms of goals he’s been excellent, but even though he gets dubbed as a creative midfielder, his creative stats are actually quite weak. 

3 assists last season

2.72 shot-creating actions per90 

9 Key Passes 

11 Smart Passes

Daan Rots was Twente’s most creative player last season, but he is more of a RW/RAM. 

If KDH does go, then ideally I’d like to see him replaced with someone with similar creative input. They might be out of our price range and potentially unrealistic, but Oscar Gloukh, Cameron Puertas and Sebastian Szymanski are the three standouts that I’ve looked at. 

• Like 1

Emile Smith-Rowe wants to leave Arsenal

Villa, Palace and Fulham are rumoured (so obviously that rules us out) but maybe he can be persuaded to reunite with his old England U17 manager Coops 🤔

Edited by lfu

7 minutes ago, lfu said:

Emile Smith-Rowe wants to leave Arsenal

Villa, Palace and Fulham are rumoured (so obviously that rules us out) but maybe he can be persuaded to reunite with his old England U17 manager Coops 🤔

Smith Rowe has been pretty trash for a while hasn't kicked on the way arsenal expected.. loan with option to buy would be a good deal

We’d probably need someone a bit more proven, but a left field option should KDH depart. 

Santiago Rodriguez - New York City FC. His creative numbers so far this season have been 🔥

Also ranks 3rd for most Key Passes and 2nd for most Smart Passes. 

ADD5-EE61-7-D62-4-BB4-9-FD7-CCF3-C5-F6-D

• Like 1

I couldn't help but notice that our sister club over in Leuven has this player Keita. He's young, looks like he has potential, there's one year left on his contract, and he seems keen to join an English club. Am I not right in saying we could cheat a little bit? I'm no expert in the transfer market but wouldn't it be possible to sign him on loan and then sign him for free in 2025 should he want to stay? It wouldn't cost us much, and since KDH is going, and that it doesn't seem like Soumaré wants to stay, I think a deal like this could be a real life-saver. What do you guys think?

• Like 1