Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do we think we will unveil new players tomorrow with the new kit reveal?

I hope so but there is every chance it could be modeled by ol' Rudkin himself. 

52 minutes ago, JimJams said:

We're not. We're playing 343, only need 2. We got Winks, Hamza, Soumare, Ricardo, McAteer!

:cry:

Ricardo may play as a wing back and only Winks is Premier League standard out of the rest of them. We need at least two, or three if we can finally offload Soumare. 

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

5135-B0-B8-BFFE-4949-BCA6-343-EA6-FC722-
Koki Machida - Union SG 

LCB

Has Pace

Same agent as Cooper

Great shout 😂 suppose to be available for around £13M think I seen, Just sell wout to whoever for £30m plus and jobs a gooden 👀

If we are exploring the French market for a striker, then there’s four possibilities imo...

Thijs Dallinga - He is a striker that can go through hot and cold spells, his goals pretty much came in clusters last season. When at his best though, he is a complete centre forward imo. Capable of dropping deep and linking play, but also has the capability of running in behind defences. He is also a threat in the air, he scored the most headed goals in Ligue 1 last season. The only doubt I would have is the fee, I wouldn’t be surprised if Toulouse want £20 million plus for him. 

Mostafa Mohamed - During the 22/23 season I wasn’t very much of a fan, but over the 23/24 season I’ve very much warmed to him. He’ll have games where he’ll look clumsy, but at his best he is a real handful of a striker. He is also quicker than he looks, very capable of making runs in behind defences. His work rate is also excellent, whether good or bad, he is a grafter which Cooper may like. 

Elye Wahi - At Montpellier he was one of the hottest striker prospects in the league; however since joining Lens, despite scoring 9 league goals last season, he had many games where he struggled to make an impact, to the point where Lens fans were getting very frustrated with him. It’s been rumoured that Lens could well let him leave, so it’s an option that I wouldn’t be surprised if we explore. He’s had a few controversies during his career though, so he might not be the type of guy you want joining Leicester City. 

Terem Moffi - Under new management of Franck Haise, I’m quite intrigued to see what Nice do with Terem Moffi. Last season despite scoring 11 league goals, the style of football that Francesco Farioli played, didn’t really play to his strengths imo, so much so that Farioli on numerous occasions played him out wide. When at his best though, against PSG away way back in September for example, he is a beast who can terrorise defences with physicality and pace. Whether he’d be available for transfer is up for debate, but I wouldn’t mind him at Leicester City. 

Those are the four strikers that could realistically be targeted. 

An honourable mention to Arnaud Kalimuendo at Rennes, if Maresca was still here, then he’d be near the top of my wanted list, under Cooper though he probably wouldn’t be the right fit. 

What I don’t want to see is the likes of Mohamed Bayo(Le Havre), Mama Balde(Lyon), Bertug Yildirim(Rennes) get linked, as that will show our scouting team are fvcking clueless. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, DezFox said:

If true, I find this statement from Nixon extremely worrying.

Likewise. Hopefully Nixon's usual bollocks. Doesn't fit with us signing Okoli.  

We have plenty of players with Premier league experience. Vardy, Ricardo, Ndidi (if he stays) Coady, Vesty, Winks, Justin, Faes.

Surely Cooper must have been told the profile of players we would be looking at when in discussions for the job.

We need to be seeking value and potential resale value and you are less likely to get that with PL experience. 

Edited by Bordersfox
  • Like 1