Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

He would be a risk after doing his knee part way through last season but I'd been following Rafiu Durosinmi from Viktoria Plzen. Purely because I'd spotted his goals and assists numbers and with his skill set he got my attention.

Would not cost much, but we could perhaps even tempt them with a sizeable loan fee and option to buy as insurance in case injuries hamper him further.

6 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Anyone think Ben Chilwell on loan would sort the left back/left wing back spot. 

Not a chance. His wages are massive, and he'd personally see it as a step backwards for his own progression

We should be all over this, loan with buy deal, left footed center back

Arsenal willing to sell Kiwior

Arsenal are open to offers for defender Jakub Kiwior, according to a Daily Mail report.

The Poland international has made 38 competitive appearances since joining the north London club from Spezia in January 2023.

The Gunners are willing to listen to permanent bids, but will also consider loan offers as long as they include mandatory buy options.

Arsenal's stance over Kiwior's future is believed to be influenced by the impending arrival of Bologna defender Riccardo Calafiori.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

it would be great, however

The reason I mentioned him is he is now third choice and out of the England squad. He might need the opportunity to get back to form and chelsea may help with his wages. I think it's possible. Can't remember if he left with bad blood though and how many fans would accept him back.

We’ll probably get Matt bloody Targett, but here’s a potential LB option.

Francisco Moura - Famalicao. Was arguably the best LB in Portugal last season, has unsurprisingly been linked with Wolves for around £8-10 million. 

• Like 1

In the John Percy articles it says cooper wants players with prem experience and also says we are gonna be targeting in a forward but also mentions the fact of being a few midfielders light. 

Presumably on the cheaper side as a decent prem experienced player is gonna be pretty expensive with the way things are 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Anyone think Ben Chilwell on loan would sort the left back/left wing back spot. 

We ain't paying his wages and he's burnt his bridges here. His injury record is also appalling 

Edited by jayfox26

Posted (edited)

Emile Smith Rowe.

On loan with an obligation.

Stevie Coops knows him from England U17 WC win.

He's on £40k per week, allegedly, and in talks about his future at Arsenal, as he wants first team footy. 

and he has a double barrelled surname !

:ph34r:

Edited by FoxinNotts

4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Emile Smith Rowe.

He's on £40k per week, allegedly, and in talks about his future at Arsenal, as he wants first team footy. 

I can see this happening with the England U17 connection. Mentioned him before, but I would be looking at Ben Brereton Díaz, either on loan or a low fee. Young player, coming up to his prime and a goal contribution every two games for a struggling team last season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Emile Smith Rowe.

Everytime ive seen him lately he looks unfit. Barely played last season, even in the cups.  Looking at Transfermarkt can even see when he played his last 90 mins.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Few people in the comments thinking it could be us :ph34r:

We do have a vacant midfield space :whistle:

But I know some clubs in Turkey supposedly want him though 😕

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

:dunno:

40 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Few people in the comments thinking it could be us :ph34r:

Don't do this to me. Please. Please let there be something in this 🤞🏻.

• Like 1