Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Once agent Okoli sends Soule a selfie of himself standing in front of the Statue of Liberty on Upperton Road, then it’s a done deal imo. 

Its in front of Cypress Kebab House on Narborough road

odsonne Edouard or David fofana are two prem player with the around game that could suit us. been linked with both before but obviously may look like fofana could've rejected us in the negotiations between us and Chelsea

8 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If by "all over that" you mean  "avoiding at all costs because he's painfully crap and improves us in no way" then I agree

Homegrown quota innit...

I can definitely see Faes, Thomas and maybe Choudhury going in the window. Despite clearing a large amount off the wage bill (Iheanacho, Praet. Albrighton  must be £12m per year off the total alone) and selling KDH i think if we are to sign any of Soule, Skipp, Sargent, Saelemakers then we will need to have cleared a few more assets that can actually realise value. 

Interesting that we've seen so many pictures of Alves and Braybrooke around the squad. either its advertising them for loans or they are going to be closer to the first team squad (as they are free to register) this year.

5 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

I can definitely see Faes, Thomas and maybe Choudhury going in the window. Despite clearing a large amount off the wage bill (Iheanacho, Praet. Albrighton  must be £12m per year off the total alone) and selling KDH i think if we are to sign any of Soule, Skipp, Sargent, Saelemakers then we will need to have cleared a few more assets that can actually realise value. 

Interesting that we've seen so many pictures of Alves and Braybrooke around the squad. either its advertising them for loans or they are going to be closer to the first team squad (as they are free to register) this year.

Source?