Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

That’s Logan Sargeant the F1 driver 😂

I'd rather sign Logan Sargeant over Josh Sargeant in all honesty

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 3

As you’ve mentioned him before @Ric Flair thoughts on Salvatore Esposito as a potential Winks alternative? 

Seems to be a midfield dictator, but has a bit more about him in terms of ball progression and defensive work 🤔

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kingfox said:

As you’ve mentioned him before @Ric Flair thoughts on Salvatore Esposito as a potential Winks alternative? 

Seems to be a midfield dictator, but has a bit more about him in terms of ball progression and defensive work 🤔

Yes, he'd be a very good addition. We seem to have scouted Italy a lot last season,quite possibly Enzo and his staffs influence. Hed be gettable for £10m or less.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Given we really need to stay up this season, I think Callum Wilson from NUFC. Only 12 months left on contract, 32 years old. Probably get him for £7M. Proven goalscorer, 3 year deal

Bit injury prone though

7 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Given we really need to stay up this season, I think Callum Wilson from NUFC. Only 12 months left on contract, 32 years old. Probably get him for £7M. Proven goalscorer, 3 year deal

No thanks Mr rudkin. 😅

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Why do you hate us???

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, 1972 Fox said:

A homecoming for Che Adams on a free anyone?

I would say that you should be banned for even suggesting this but I don't feel that's a sufficiently severe enough punishment. A year in jail or a Derby season ticket should do the trick. 

• Haha 1

I wont stand for this Josh Sargent slander lol

He's got a really high work rate, he seems to be very likeable, and towards the end of last season he was really starting to show what he is capable of (13 goals in 21 games).... But he is not a proven commodity at the Premier League level. To me, he would be a project like Tom Cannon. If we were still in the Championship, i think he would be a really good signing, but I don't see how he'd help us in a relegation battle.

4 weeks from the season opener and our squad is looking pretty light on numbers and quality for a Premier League season IMO… We have lost so many goals from our squad in the last year or two, with departures and the aging of Vardy. 

• Like 2

Any credible links to any strikers? Surely this is a priority position.

Vardy can still make an impact from the bench which leaves Cannon and Daka. Appreciate coops might want to see how they get on pre-season but I would have thought there is a need for a striker regardless 

• Like 2