Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Not many realistic British based strikers whet the appetite, but with names like Che Adams and Josh Sargent being bandied about, surely Elijah Adebayo or Carlton Morris of Luton would be better options, both managed double figures in the Premier League last season. 

6 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Does he know Adrien's mam?

Wow I had no idea his mother is his agent.  Doubtful Rudders know's his mother lol.

Veronique Rabiot has been representing her son since the inception of his professional career and continues to play a significant role in managing his affairs.

The midfielder said, as quoted by Tuttojuve:

“Generally, if I don’t have specific requests we maybe discuss together with upstream, I trust his way of negotiating, knowing his personality and character. I don’t find anything wrong with the fact that a parent is present and I think it is reassuring for a club to know that one of its players is not at the mercy of strangers or agents with other priorities. If I had children, I too would go to watch their training.”

1 minute ago, RyCleary said:

Don’t understand the transfer strategy really. 15m on Okoli when we already have Nelson, Vestergaard, Faes, Souttar and Coady. 

Think we need goals more than anything 

Okoli gives us a bit more pace at CB. All the others are v slow

We’ll be bringing more goals to the midfield 

Plenty time left in the window

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RyCleary said:

Don’t understand the transfer strategy really. 15m on Okoli when we already have Nelson, Vestergaard, Faes, Souttar and Coady. 

Well he wasn't that expensive for a start and has what the other lack, pace.

• Like 1

I read that Everton are trying to sign Lindstrøm from Napoli on loan. We should definitely be all over that one too.

Surprised he's available.

Other hot prospects in Denmark currently are Elias Jelert (fullback) and Orri Oskarsson (striker) who looks a shit hot prospect, and of course Roony Bardghji, but he's likely destined for bigger things.

All are at FC Copenhagen, so they wouldn't be cheap by Nordic standards.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shen said:

I read that Everton are trying to sign Lindstrøm from Napoli on loan. We should definitely be all over that one too.

Surprised he's available.

Other hot prospects in Denmark currently are Elias Jelert (fullback) and Orri Oskarsson (striker) who looks a shit hot prospect, and of course Roony Bardghji, but he's likely destined for bigger things.

All are at FC Copenhagen, so they wouldn't be cheap by Nordic standards.

Bardghji out for an extended period with a cruciate ligament injury. He will have to prove he's the same player when he returns to command the same, what looked like being, sizeable fee. A massive shame as he looked absolutely mustard. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RyCleary said:

€15m in £ is about £12m and even that is with clauses and bonuses attached but even if it wasn't... paid over a 5 year period is little over £2m a year or something. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RyCleary said:

You know more than Fab right?

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 22.39.34.png

also it says "Package" 

which suggest a flat fee when numerous add ons making it to 15mil

suspect we played between 8/10 with an easy add taking it 12 then another 3 to 15 being a lil harder

oh and Fabrizio Romano isnt gospel, he deletes alot of post....

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Wonder if we go for Ramon Sosa again now the Soule deal looks all but dead. Read on X that he’s not playing at the minute because he could leave and they don’t want him getting injured. 

Don't get me excited

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Wonder if we go for Ramon Sosa again now the Soule deal looks all but dead. Read on X that he’s not playing at the minute because he could leave and they don’t want him getting injured. 

Sosa

O’Riley

Fabio Carvalho ( LOAN )

all in please looks like soule off!

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Muhammed Cham from Clermont. Despite being relegated, he had a very good season in Ligue 1 and his stats are promising.

@kingfox @Tommy Fresh

Also under CAA Stellar agency....

Interesting shout mate. 

I’d put him on the same wavelength as Ludovic Blas and Romain Faivre, one of those players that have stood out in a lower end Ligue 1 side, but has the capabilities of potentially playing for a better team in France or a lower half Premier League team. 

He can be very inconsistent, but when he’s played well for Clermont, very much like Blas did at Nantes and Faivre did at Brest, Cham has looked a class above. 

• Like 1