Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

All we've done so far is a free transfer who doesn't get in Fulhams team and a random CB that got relegated last season with bad reviews. We need to get a move on, we currently have no attacking midfielders after KDH left, I really hope we're not thinking Ndidi is one after last season.

11 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

All we've done so far is a free transfer who doesn't get in Fulhams team and a random CB that got relegated last season with bad reviews. We need to get a move on, we currently have no attacking midfielders after KDH left, I really hope we're not thinking Ndidi is one after last season.

4 weeks today till our first game of the season! You’re right we need to get a move on and get few attackers in.

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

This guy has had an unreal season considering how bad Almeria were - they were relegated. Looks like he'd be a great Soule alternative 

https://fbref.com/en/players/1e465e70/Sergio-Arribas

He was exceptional for Real Madrid Castilla for a few seasons and Real really held him back. I did spot he'd had a very good season at Almeria and he's definitely worth a look.

It'll come as no surprise that I was suggesting him a few years ago. There's not a left footed winger / attacking midfielder that I've not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Tammy Abraham on loan with option to buy. A new number 10 to replace KDH with good goal contribution stats like a Sara from Norwich

We’d be deadly from corners, especially with the Norwich set piece coach 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He was exceptional for Real Madrid Castilla for a few seasons and Real really held him back. I did spot he'd had a very good season at Almeria and he's definitely worth a look.

It'll come as no surprise that I was suggesting him a few years ago. There's not a left footed winger / attacking midfielder that I've not.

Ric there isnt a player in general you haven’t mentioned! 🤣

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

IF he’s fit again and we have chance to sign him, then just go and get Tammy Abraham 

13 hours ago, Turtle27 said:

Gabriel Sara from Norwich for me. Would fit into the team perfectly 

Agree totally and probably about half the price of Soule. Leicester would still get their South American and there would be enough money for another forward

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t think we will sign anyone. No one wants to play for us because we’re about to be deducted a million points and have no cash. 

I would think making a bid of £25m plus for Soule indicates we do have some? Without selling any of our current squad either,