Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Just now, Long Eaton Fox said:

We need to replace KDH'S goals. So Gomes is out. Sara or O'Riley in?

Yeah, I hear you. Goals can of course come from other sources, but I’d be focusing on assists 

KDH produced both last season, so hard act to follow indeed

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I stand by the fact if you have Coady and Vesty In the same defence in the premier league we will get relegated. Not based of quality but we would get out done in the speed department everytime. 

Also, people need to lower their expectations on Alves. He’s young and played barely any minutes of men’s football. Let him find his feet first, the most important aspect with him is to get him tied down to a new long term contract.

I think you could add Faes and Souttar to those two and I'm not too sure about Okoli.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The more I look at the areas we still need to fill, the more I'm left mystified by the purchase and purchase price of Caleb Okoli. That fee buys us Albert Gronbaek who be a key starter in a position we're criminally weak in.

It's not the first time we've made an unusual defensive signing from Atalanta for what appears to be an inflated fee.

If Souttar goes and Nelson is loaned out then it makes sense. Okoli’s skill set is different to our other centre-backs. However, we haven’t been great at shifting players in recent years. 

If Faes doesn’t sign a new deal then he probably is sold in a years time, so maybe succession planning there. 

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's not the first time we've made an unusual defensive signing from Atalanta for what appears to be an inflated fee.

Probably crazy thinking like this but the Cannon deal I've always been suspicious about, why we helped Everton out with PSR like that. Now us signing Okoli enabled Atalanta to sign Godfrey for almost the exact price we signed Okoli for, from Everton 🤔

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The more I look at the areas we still need to fill, the more I'm left mystified by the purchase and purchase price of Caleb Okoli. That fee buys us Albert Gronbaek who be a key starter in a position we're criminally weak in.

Of course we could still sign one, especially if we’re playing a in possession three man defence with someone tucking in, but at this current moment in time, I feel we went for the wrong CAA Base client. Koki Machida of Union SG would have been more ideal. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, enmac said:

Wonder if this provides any clues about who Cooper might be interested in?

England

edit

Head coach: Wales Steve Cooper[24]

No. Pos. Player Date of birth (age) Club
1 GK Curtis Anderson 27 September 2000 (aged 17) England Manchester City
2 DF TJ Eyoma 29 January 2000 (aged 17) England Tottenham Hotspur
3 DF Lewis Gibson 19 July 2000 (aged 17) England Everton
4 MF George McEachran 30 August 2000 (aged 17) England Chelsea
5 DF Marc Guehi 13 July 2000 (aged 17) England Chelsea
6 DF Jonathan Panzo 25 October 2000 (aged 16) England Chelsea
7 MF Phil Foden 28 May 2000 (aged 17) England Manchester City
8 MF Tashan Oakley-Boothe 14 February 2000 (aged 17) England Tottenham Hotspur
9 FW Rhian Brewster 1 April 2000 (aged 17) England Liverpool
10 MF Angel Gomes 31 August 2000 (aged 17) England Manchester United
11 MF Jadon Sancho 25 March 2000 (aged 17) Germany Borussia Dortmund
12 MF Nya Kirby 31 January 2000 (aged 17) England Crystal Palace
13 GK Josef Bursik 12 July 2000 (aged 17) England Stoke City
14 MF Callum Hudson-Odoi 7 November 2000 (aged 16) England Chelsea
15 DF Joel Latibeaudiere[25] 6 January 2000 (aged 17) England Manchester City
16 FW Danny Loader 28 August 2000 (aged 17) England Reading
17 MF Emile Smith Rowe 28 July 2000 (aged 17) England Arsenal
18 DF Steven Sessegnon 18 May 2000 (aged 17) England Fulham
19 MF Morgan Gibbs-White 27 January 2000 (aged 17) England Wolverhampton Wanderers
20 MF Conor Gallagher 6 February 2000 (aged 17) England Chelsea
21 GK Billy Crellin 30 June 2000 (aged 17) England Fleetwood Town

Sessengon would of been perfect in the formation we played against Shrewsbury.

7 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Would not mind getting the gunners forward nketiah , he has always seem to score goals , and he has to be better than daka 

He’a scored 19 goals in 116 appearances for Arsenal, and scored 3 in 17 when he was on loan at Leeds. A lot of those appearances for Arsenal may have been as a sub, but still…

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kingfox said:

Of course we could still sign one, especially if we’re playing a in possession three man defence with someone tucking in, but at this current moment in time, I feel we went for the wrong CAA Base client. Koki Machida of Union SG would have been more ideal. 

Only scored 19 goals in 100+ appearances for Arsenal. On 100k/week. 

28 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

We need 4 players big time!

cm

cam

winger 

striker 

Right number, winger and striker are a must. I’d rather have 2 more creative midfielders as Soumare, Winks and Ndidi are enough for the 6. Choudhury needs to be right down the pecking order. 

If funds allowed I would upgrade Luke Thomas as appears Coops favours a left sided defender playing high and we lose momentum with a right footer there. 

18 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Right number, winger and striker are a must. I’d rather have 2 more creative midfielders as Soumare, Winks and Ndidi are enough for the 6. Choudhury needs to be right down the pecking order. 

If funds allowed I would upgrade Luke Thomas as appears Coops favours a left sided defender playing high and we lose momentum with a right footer there. 

Agree striker is a must! It can’t be a squad player either we’ve got to go all out for a ST + CAM that would satisfy me and a few extra lads come in to fill in cm 

• Like 1

Just now, Sankey93 said:

Agree striker is a must! It can’t be a squad player either we’ve got to go all out for a ST + CAM that would satisfy me and a few extra lads come in to fill in cm 

**** it go get David hancko for the left footed cb 😂

24 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Soumare, Winks and Ndidi are enough for the 6.

No way mate, no way. 

If we are left with Winks and Soumare as a holding two, that’s terrifying. 

• Like 1