Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

22 minutes ago, jv1 said:

How many loans are we allowed this season? We should be going down the Chelsea , Man City and Liverpool squad lists and be all over there lads that aren’t making a match day squad - there will be plenty of them that are very very good players 

chalobah 

gilchrist 

ugochukwo 

Chuckwmaka 

santos 

kellyman 

Broja 

fofana

kabore 

phillips

mcatee 

bobb 

van den burg 

bajcetic

clark

carvalho

doak 

absolutely bloody loads of them 

Despite his injury issues, I’d love for us to enquire about the possibility of taking Stefan Bajcetic on loan. 

If we want midfielders who are industrious, he’d be perfect. 

6 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Hamer would be a great signing

I remember when Leicester beat Coventry 2 1. KDH won it for us  but a lot of people came away talking about Hamer who stood out as a top player. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

I remember when Leicester beat Coventry 2 1. KDH won it for us  but a lot of people came away talking about Hamer who stood out as a top player. 

Enzo said 'Hamer is the best player in the Championship'. He wasn't wrong.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Nothing still!!! I think we’re doomed 2 and half weeks away and still haven’t replaced kdh.

need 4/5 players in and there’s absolutely nothing.

this. Scary times ahead. 

i know people say we do our business in quiet however even from a percy/romano tweet that it is happening there is normally about a week or more until a new signing is with the lads training so i really fear for the start of season.

34 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Nothing still!!! I think we’re doomed 2 and half weeks away and still haven’t replaced kdh.

26 minutes ago, sdb said:

The silence is deafening! 

The club definitely do need to get a move on but 2 of our deals so far how been very quiet and out of nowhere

I expect others we do are more likely to be like that rather than an update from Fabrizio Romano every 20 minutes saying the exact same thing

6 minutes ago, les-tah said:

this. Scary times ahead. 

i know people say we do our business in quiet however even from a percy/romano tweet that it is happening there is normally about a week or more until a new signing is with the lads training so i really fear for the start of season.

The quiet ones have so far been:

Okoli - 5 days between first Fab tweet and official

De-Cordova Reid - 1 day between first Percy tweet and official

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The club definitely do need to get a move on but 2 of our deals so far how been very quiet and out of nowhere

I expect others we do are more likely to be like that rather than an update from Fabrizio Romano every 20 minutes saying the exact same thing

Hope so mate just getting impatient and worried! Need to get a move on 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Imagine if we're already in a position of not being able to bring someone in until we get someone out. lol

With Percy saying we had bid about £20m for Soulé I don’t think that is the case

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

With Percy saying we had bid about £20m for Soulé I don’t think that is the case

The club probably fed that to Percy to placate us.

All whilst working on a big money deal for Jordan Ayew.

1 hour ago, Sankey93 said:

58 minutes ago, sdb said:

The silence is deafening! 

Imagine the scenes when Okoli (a position we’re pretty stacked in) is our biggest outlay this window?

I can’t see that happening but a hideous thought none the less.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Chair is going no where (apart from Jail)

O'Riley, is probably/almost definitely, out of our reach

Any of the others though! :fc:

Ilias Chair is not going to jail. His crime has now been downgraded to a 'misdemeanor' and his punishment is community service plus a tiny fine. That doesn't necessarily make him the right choice for us, but any worries over him doing jail time can now be discounted.

Edited by ClaphamFox

40 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The quiet ones have so far been:

Okoli - 5 days between first Fab tweet and official

De-Cordova Reid - 1 day between first Percy tweet and official

Granted but the calibre of player we need in the centre of park is surely going to be bigger than these in which you would expect more noise and more drawn out

Edited by les-tah

31 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Granted but the calibre of player we need in the centre of park is surely going to be bigger than these in which you would expect more noise and more drawn out

Tbf it's been like a month since Jakub Moder was first mentioned 👀

IMO we have a glaring creativity hole in the side and have done since Maddison left.

So i've been doing some digging into stats and have found this lad. Ilan Kebbal of Paris FC. Would be very much a Mahrez-type signing in that he's not really ever done much but his last season for Paris FC was pretty incredible. 20 odd goal contributions and ranks in the 99th percentile of midfielders under 25 in progressive carries and key passes. Clearly a Maddison type player that likes to get on the ball and make things happen. The jump from Ligue 2 to Premier League might be a bit too big one one to watch. Can also play off the right.

• Like 2