Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't be the only one that thinks he's extremely average? Also can't believe he's 25 already. Christ. Thought he was younger than Nelson. 

Well I think he's shit. How's that work for ya?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't be the only one that thinks he's extremely average? Also can't believe he's 25 already. Christ. Thought he was younger than Nelson. 

I don't think he's amazing by any means, but £17m is a good price for someone who could get you 10-15 goals in the league next season. 

I'd rather roll the dice on someone like Wahi, or sign someone like Adebayo with a completely different profile to what we already have, than sign Nketiah though. 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Average can be generous at times. 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2024/e20m-rated-ogc-nice-forward-evann-guessand-open-to-move-abroad/

Certain elements of Guessand’s game really impressed me last season. Physical, quick, direct and a very good ball carrier. 

Nice may look to keep him with Moffi injured, but if he very much wants out, we could do worse. 

Bojan Miovski is a North Macedonian international striker currently playing for Aberdeen FC in Scotland, he is a very fast 25 year old player that can leave defenders for died and has a reputation for scoring goal out of nothing. Rangers are currently very interested in him and is thought that £4M would be enough to get him out of Aberdeen as they need the money. since his £500,000 move from MTK Budapest last summer, scoring 27 goals in 59 appearances. IMO having seen him play for Aberdeen would fit in very well at Leicester City FC.

I know wages are a huge stumbling block and he probably doesn’t want to come to Leicester…  but Eddie Nketiah would be for me a solid signing - BBC gossip column via telegraph reporting today that Marseille are only prepared to pay £17 million for him… 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

I know wages are a huge stumbling block and he probably doesn’t want to come to Leicester…  but Eddie Nketiah would be for me a solid signing - BBC gossip column via telegraph reporting today that Marseille are only prepared to pay £17 million for him… 

but arsenal want £30m! look what they got for Balogun

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Groby_Blue said:

I'm suprised Cooper isn't interested in any of his old players at Forest. Usually,  when a manager goes to a new club, he likes to take one or two of his former players. 

There must be a couple out of the 300 plus players he had there that he would be interested in. 

It's bad enough being reduced to taking unwanted players from the likes of Fulham and Palace. The thought of taking rejects from Forest would be a step too far, surely. 

At present we are going to finish bottom, regardless of a points deduction. We desperately need players. 
Ipswich have signed 5 players who are all under 25, and have resale value. They might well be relegated but have given themselves a chance. 
I was really optimistic a month ago but not so now. Hopefully, we can sign some quality players but it’s getting late. 

9 minutes ago, skelly61 said:

Fulham are looking to strengthen their midfield so what about Tom Cairney i know he,s 33 but worth a punt 

Please don't suggest another aging player to further add to the meltdown 

12 minutes ago, skelly61 said:

Fulham are looking to strengthen their midfield so what about Tom Cairney i know he,s 33 but worth a punt 

Hmmmmmm.. Didn’t we sign him last season according to someone in particular on here.. :ph34r: