Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window 2024

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

No change we flog Soumare for anything less than 10m this season.

I meant that's how much Zorgane would go for. If we can't get £10m for Soumare we need a whack, if he was at Arsenal and scrabbling about like he has with us, he'd still go for £15-20m.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I meant that's how much Zorgane would go for. If we can't get £10m for Soumare we need a whack, if he was at Arsenal and scrabbling about like he has with us, he'd still go for £15-20m.

Like Pepe?

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

@kingfox @Tommy Fresh

I've found our Ndidi replacement to get us through to promotion.

He’s cropped up on the radar while looking at the Scandinavian leagues, think he was let go by Nordsjaelland wasn’t he but having a pretty decent season for Lyngby. 

Mentioned him to Strider in the DM I sent you guys the other week, Anders Klynge is another one in Denmark that has caught my attention. 

Plays as a LCM, currently sits 2nd for most assists, good possession stats, decent creative passing stats, while he also ranks 7th for most defensive duels in the Superliga. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kingfox said:

He’s cropped up on the radar while looking at the Scandinavian leagues, think he was let go by Nordsjaelland wasn’t he but having a pretty decent season for Lyngby. 

Mentioned him to Strider in the DM I sent you guys the other week, Anders Klynge is another one in Denmark that has caught my attention. 

Plays as a LCM, currently sits 2nd for most assists, good possession stats, decent creative passing stats, while he also ranks 7th for most defensive duels in the Superliga. 

Oliver Sorensen is another box to box midfielder who seems to be strong both defensively and attacking the final third. He also plays LCM rather than RCM though.

6 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

will probably go a bigger club than us but we should be all over gyokeres if we go up and can afford him. exactly the type of striker we need to survive in the prem.

You’re in cuckoo land. Went for £25m to sporting Lisbon and has clocked up goals and assists that’ll lead to £60m+ bids for him this summer 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

You’re in cuckoo land. Went for £25m to sporting Lisbon and has clocked up goals and assists that’ll lead to £60m+ bids for him this summer 

11 goals and 8 assists in 15 appearances. Fair play to the lad 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Oliver Sorensen is another box to box midfielder who seems to be strong both defensively and attacking the final third. He also plays LCM rather than RCM though.

Toni Fruk - Rijeka 

Kristijan Belic - Partizan

Like with Gronbaek, they’ve stood out in their respective leagues this season, they all possess that creative element that I think we’re lacking. Players from those types of leagues though can be such a gamble, but that might have to be the type of market we go for, unless we grab a loan from the Premier League or any of the other top five leagues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Toni Fruk - Rijeka 

Kristijan Belic - Partizan

Like with Gronbaek, they’ve stood out in their respective leagues this season, they all possess that creative element that I think we’re lacking. Players from those types of leagues though can be such a gamble, but that might have to be the type of market we go for, unless we grab a loan from the Premier League or any of the other top five leagues.

Belic's an interesting one, he may have worked with Maresca at West Ham.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Belic's an interesting one, he may have worked with Maresca at West Ham.

Good spot, looks like they were at West Ham at the same time.

He’s more defensive minded than the others I’ve mentioned, but would give us that defensive solidity that Ndidi has given us over the years.

But knowing us, we’ll probably sign Josh Brownhill on a five year contract.

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Good spot, looks like they were at West Ham at the same time.

He’s more defensive minded than the others I’ve mentioned, but would give us that defensive solidity that Ndidi has given us over the years.

But knowing us, we’ll probably sign Josh Brownhill on a five year contract.

Hahahaa Brownhill's contract is up in the summer, you could well imagine it. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Spurs are full of regret not getting Gyokeres done in the summer, they'll spunk £70m on him next year.

He’d have been the PERFECT striker for them. Would’ve worked wonderfully with Son upfront. He’s a freak of an athlete 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’d have been the PERFECT striker for them. Would’ve worked wonderfully with Son upfront. He’s a freak of an athlete 

Levy: “find me someone just like Harry Kane but super cheap”

scout, 5 seconds later: “here you go”

Levy: “who the **** are Coventry and why would I want to buy a championship player?!? What about Lukaku, what’s he up to these days?? Or that Werner fella who was shit at Chelsea as well?”

• Like 1