Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window 2024

13 hours ago, Sly said:

Some potential interest in our players

Ward - Sheffield United

Soumare - Napoli

Souttar - Al Nassr

Smithies - Notts County, Huddlesfield

Praet - Royal Antwerp

Iheanacho - Brentford, Palace, Villa, West Ham

blimey absolutely forgot smithies existed 

On 15/01/2024 at 07:09, Sly said:

Some potential interest in our players

Ward - Sheffield United

Soumare - Napoli

Souttar - Al Nassr

Smithies - Notts County, Huddlesfield

Praet - Royal Antwerp

Iheanacho - Brentford, Palace, Villa, West Ham

Anything about Victor Kristiansen?

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Forest Green have apparently contacted us about any potential loan players

Not quite sure I would want to send them any players with how things look under Troy Deeney

https://the72.co.uk/2024/01/16/forest-green-rovers-boss-contacts-leicester-city-and-burnley-over-potential-recruits/

A vegan diet just what our players need 😳

40 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not quite sure I would want to send them any players with how things look under Troy Deeney

https://the72.co.uk/2024/01/16/forest-green-rovers-boss-contacts-leicester-city-and-burnley-over-potential-recruits/

Interesting, I was told by a former FGR manager that the club weren't overly happy with how McAteer got on there and it put paid to any notion of bringing others in on loan in the summer of 2022.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

With Deeney publicly dragging players under the bus, by name in interviews... I would be keeping our lads away from that atmosphere. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Scotch said:

With Deeney publicly dragging players under the bus, by name in interviews... I would be keeping our lads away from that atmosphere. 

Agreed

Amazed Arsenal haven't skipped Toney and just gone straight to Iheanacho. They've been linked before, I think? And he's quite a capable player for them.

Also would cost a hell of a lot less than Toney, doesn't have attitude problems and hasn't been seen slagging the club

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Amazed Arsenal haven't skipped Toney and just gone straight to Iheanacho. They've been linked before, I think? And he's quite a capable player for them.

Also would cost a hell of a lot less than Toney, doesn't have attitude problems and hasn't been seen slagging the club

Not sure if serious

12 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I bet they don't

9 minutes ago, Dorset Fox said:

Who have Southampton signed then?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Joe Rothwell

Not a huge name admittedly, but a decent, experienced pro. Exactly what you're after in a title run in.

11 appearances for Bournemouth in the Prem this season, 20 last season too. 45 in champ in 21/22 for Blackburn. 

34 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Little concerning Ipswich, saints etc are all strengthening and we're sat doing nothing 

You would think, that given what is at stake, we would find a way to strengthen, to ensure that we get over the line.  

Given our record of surrendering comfortable leads (CL qualification twice) and complacency (relegation), you would think we would learn.  

Plus, it is very, very boring.

Edited by murphy

42 minutes ago, murphy said:

You would think, that given what is at stake, we would find a way to strengthen, to ensure that we get over the line.  

Given our record of surrendering comfortable leads (CL qualification twice) and complacency (relegation), you would think we would learn.  

Plus, it is very, very boring.

I agree, it's sad we're once again limited by mistakes of the past alongside the constant threat of FFP.

• Like 1