Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester City 3-0 Preston North End - Post Match Thread

Lovely, lovely football.

I can't really think of a player that I would seriously criticize in this match!  Everyone contributed, and played well.

Glad we stayed patient and kept probing their stacked defense.

27 out of 30 possible points!  Enzo is brilliant.

Up the Foxes!

This is almost bullying at this point.

If we can maintain or even build on these levels, and have the rub of the green with injuries, we could genuinely threaten Reading's record. 

• Like 2

Just now, Daggers said:

Maresca is phenomenal. Our squad is exceptional at this level. Our fans (especially on the MDT) need to wise the fvck up and chill the fvck out. 

Calling it now, we are champions.  

I really don't get your logic, nobody that I saw in the MDT were saying the game was finished, we all had pretty valid criticisms of the first half, because it was objectively poor and we made it easy for them. Then we had a fantastic second half. We knew PNE would park the bus, which is exactly why slow passing across the back 4 was the wrong approach, we needed to be sharper, we gifted them 45 minutes.

All valid criticisms and nothing to do with you being "wiser" because you're more happy to watch that kind of football, Enzo would not have been happy with that either. Really sad to hear such great posters like yourself jumping on the band wagon of attacking other posters for pretty valid opinion in that moment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlueBrett said:

3 great goals. Such a shame kelechi's effort didn't go in for the last one but still unbelievable 

...I think he needs to realise his contribution to the team lies with linking and supplying,(playing as a #10) goal scoring should be secondary!!!

The goals will naturally come, hanging on to the ball looking for his next goal, does not help the team, use the players around you.

• Like 1

The thing is, until we upped the tempo and intent in the final 30. I thought we were a bit average. Sure we bossed possession. But didn't create much and Preston looked comfortable. But we are so better than the oppos. That eventually the class counts and we get the break. We win that comfortably and as someone said - barely out of 2nd gear. I wouldn't mind us flipping on 3rd & 4th gear occasionally though!

• Like 3