Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester City 3-0 Preston North End - Post Match Thread

Their forum Is funny. They somehow believe they deserved something.

they did exactly what enzo

expected and we killed then off in the last 20 after we had played with them all night 

they had 23%. Again exactly what Enzo said.

oh and it’s because we have parachute payments!

not because Enzo has got the team

for and fighting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Really sad to hear such great posters like yourself jumping on the band wagon of attacking other posters for pretty valid opinion in that moment.

😂

Mate, don’t disgrace yourself. 

My opinions are bollocks. I’m a massive W@nker. It’s a forum for shits and giggle ;)

Guest Col city fan

If anyone isn’t enjoying this, follow another sport.

Critics, for instance of KDH… he’s absolutely romping this division.

This is thought out, clever football.

It might take time, but the plan is (and always has been) to keep the ball, grind down the opposition and let our quality shine later in the game.

It’s sublime watching for anyone who knows a bit about football.

Absolutely in contrast to the shambles last season.

Choudhury looked good at left back when he came on. Maybe one for Stoke there to rest Justin. Coady and Faes has a lot going for it.  Enzo has a genuine dilemma there but i think he will play Vestergaard next game as we were a bit more side to side on the ball tonight which i dont think Maresca will have liked .

Akgun and Fatawu could start the next game with Mavididi taking a rest. Might be time to try Casadei from the start to build him a bit of confidence.

Dewsbury Hall looked better today, Preston are half the footballing side Blackburn are but are just better coached defensively.

• Like 4

7pts clear of 3rd already, and we still haven't fully clicked yet!

Thoroughly deserved win and we go marching on with the best start in the Championship since 2005. 

Enzo-ning in on that return to the Premier League. Sorry, not sorry for the pun.

Edited by Bezzanator89

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

@cityfanlee23 - can’t reply to you there, so here…

Yes it does. The criticism in the first half was ridiculous and blinkered. The MDT failed to understand that this is a game of 90 minutes and you approach it as such. The quality and depth in squad is always going to win out against any team that isn’t running at 110%. Pissing and moaning in the first half displays an abject lack of understanding of strategy and willingness to be patient. The whines were over the top and akin to children bitching about a lack of pudding options in a pub with a play pit. 

Agree with you 100%, especially this bit. And I know who you’re talking to/about!

Just now, LanguedocFox said:

Agree with you 100%, especially this bit. And I know who you’re talking to/about!

Genuinely not talking about anyone. 

I arrived back from my match 15 minutes in. By the time I cooked wife food there was a full thread I was skimming through of complete whiny bollocks.