Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Leicester City 3-0 Preston North End - Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I agree.

This could have easily turned very sour after last season.

The appointment of Enzo has been a superb one I must admit.

We didn't look in great shape pissing about playing Liverpool in Singapore with half the team desperate to leave.

Unreal turnaround for sure.

Just now, Weller Wing said:

Tough game until the breakthrough and then totally dominant. 

Game ended and I thought , what could make tonight even more enjoyable?

Maybe Celtic losing to a late winner?

Thanks Lazio👏👏😄😄😄

Lazio would have been favourites obviously, but this is just typical RodgersInEuropeBall... Atletico Madrid up next! ;)

20 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

For all the grief the club and Rudkin got in the summer, you have to say that it appears they knew what they were doing to get us back up.

Nah, I ain't revising the truth - we were criminally mismanaged and the board did nothing until it was too late.

Not missing the EPL circus one bit, but seeing us steamroller this division in our sleep with many of the same players who took us down is the only sour note on an amazing season so far. We deserve to be here, but every passing week makes it more and more clear that we shouldn't be.

8 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

What fans like this never seem to get is that if you stick all your players within 20 metres of your goal, and invite endless pressure eventually a lucky deflection or debatable pen will do against you because all the action is happening around your penalty area. Bitter northern ***** 

Bingo. The most submissive side we’ve faced. Rotherham were more attack minded. 

Have your defensive line on the edge of your 18 yard box, then one error it’s a goal. Maybe have a plan B rather than doing more of the same at 1-0 down. 

Hard for the wingers to get into the game tonight, they’ll be back!

On the other hand, PNE twitter seem to think it’s cost us £250m to assemble this team & we also have the worst fans in the world 😂

It’s nice we can break teams down, think a lot of home games will be like this! The away games will certainly be more enjoyable this season!

1 minute ago, J.Lisemore said:

We're the dogs bollocks. Albeit slipped up against Hull but very unfortunate. We are different class. 

We're in the wrong league, as are Luton. Maybe the PL should allow the two clubs to swap leagues - not at the end of the season, but now!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Maresca is phenomenal. Our squad is exceptional at this level. Our fans (especially on the MDT) need to wise the fvck up and chill the fvck out. 

Calling it now, we are champions.  

I’ve already drank the champagne.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1