Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Stoke City (h) pre match thread

6 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Hermansen

Faes Coady Choudhury

Ricardo Winks

Yunus Ndidi KDH Fatawu

Iheanacho

There are some good calls in there. Extend the rest for Vards, Vesty, JJ and Mav (who looks a tad jaded). Two in a row for Coady and then a couple of weeks off. Plus game time for Yunus and Hamza. 👍

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

There are some good calls in there. Extend the rest for Vards, Vesty, JJ and Mav (who looks a tad jaded). Two in a row for Coady and then a couple of weeks off. Plus game time for Yunus and Hamza. 👍

Agree with this but I think you will see Casadei starting this one in place of either Wilf or KDH

• Like 1

I have seen Stoke a couple of times this season. They were absolutely atrocious against Hull, wasn't even sure what they were trying to do, a bit like us under Rodgers. No direction. Unless they have improved a lot I can see them struggling against us, they are also struggling for fit defenders.

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

Wouldn’t be worried about resting players that aren’t going to be playing over the international break, personally. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hermansen

Hamza

Faes

Vestergaard

Ricardo

Ndidi

Winks

KDH

Fatawu

Iheanacho

Akgün

Vesty wide left seems like a recipe for disaster, assuming whoever on the right for Stoke has a pair of functioning legs :D

• Like 1

Justin tries but you can clearly see the difference a lack of left footer in this formation. However can't see any other option at the moment. I think we can manage it. 

McAteer on the right gave us an option of someone not needing to cut inside. Would like to give Fatawu a start from the left.

No reason why vardy doesn’t play…

Doesn’t  do a lot in our system until the final 3rd so last night was an easy nights work and got took off after an hour..

he starts…then has 2 weeks off.

Likewise for JJ , Ricardo, Winks, KDH

• Like 1

7 hours ago, filbertway said:

Vesty wide left seems like a recipe for disaster, assuming whoever on the right for Stoke has a pair of functioning legs :D

Vesty needs to play as the central defender due to his lack of speed. I feel that Vesty & Coady are suited to the central role only & I can't see them playing together  in our 4 to 3 back line.