Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Stoke Match thread

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

MOTM for me is Vestergaard, he's so good on the ball. He's dictating the entire game.

He's going to end up getting a new deal, and he's going to deserve it. He's playing like we have another Winks in the team, just at centre half.

Agree. Vestergaard has been quality this season. People who wanted him dropped because of last season are crackers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

MOTM for me is Vestergaard, he's so good on the ball. He's dictating the entire game.

He's going to end up getting a new deal, and he's going to deserve it. He's playing like we have another Winks in the team, just at centre half.

Might have spoken too soon after that yellow lol

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

he's been excellent so far, booking aside. playing like a quarterback.

for me, there's still a question mark over his mobility at the top level though.

• Like 1

New 4yr deal and then ooh shit we’re in the premier league

• Haha 1

You’re not wrong, I don’t know where this player has been hiding but I suppose it’s down the managers to draw out the best of the players. 

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yeah I’m in the fan club now, despite his pace limitations. He’d still out sprint me!!

Just now, Cameron Davidson said:

Yeah I’m in the fan club now, despite his pace limitations. He’d still out sprint me!!

Defensively he still has issues, but with this style of play, you see what he brings to the team, and he brings a lot.

It's a bit like how Dortmund supporters laughed at Man City for signing Manuel Akanji... until they saw him start for them as they won a treble thanks to his ball playing abilities and football intelligence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

It's absolutely mad to think last season I'd have happily shipped out 95% of our squad and probably blocked most of them out of my memory, and only a few months later I can't choose which one I'd most like to run a bath for, i'd light candles and put some Radox in there

lollollollollollollollol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

It's absolutely mad to think last season I'd have happily shipped out 95% of our squad and probably blocked most of them out of my memory, and only a few months later I can't choose which one I'd most like to run a bath for, i'd light candles and put some Radox in there

You need to get out of the house more lol

• Haha 1