Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Stoke Match thread

I remember once we were winning at Stamford Bridge in the cup, and they brought on shevchenko, Malouda and Essien and we lost 4-3. 

Remember feeling ‘oh well here come the big guns’ and now Stoke fans must feel the same (not that they were ever anywhere near winning in this game). 

• Like 1

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

Still not quite seeing the Fatawu love in. He’s not really appealed to me so far this season. 

if you are not impressed by his ability to take someone on, whip in a cross and to set people up, then there’s not much anyone can do for you! You’ll not be reasoned with!

• Like 4

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

So lucky we didn't lose Nidid under the goblin. He's like a man transformed and transformed into some attacking god!

Him and Vesty are astonishing really. I know it's the Championship but even so it's one hell of a transformation

• Like 1

Just now, Monk said:

I remember once we were winning at Stamford Bridge in the cup, and they brought on shevchenko, Malouda and Essien and we lost 4-3. 

Remember feeling ‘oh well here come the big guns’ and now Stoke fans must feel the same (not that they were ever anywhere near winning in this game). 

Even though we lost that game against Chelsea, absolute epic away end that night. Lots of FoxesTalk veterans representing that night. 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

So lucky we didn't lose Nidid under the goblin. He's like a man transformed and transformed into some attacking god!

He’s playing in the championship mate. Let’s see him do it in the PL in this new position. He’s got ALOT of making up to do for his abysmal performances last season