Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Stoke Match thread

1 minute ago, MPH said:

if you are not impressed by his ability to take someone on, whip in a cross and to set people up, then there’s not much anyone can do for you! You’ll not be reasoned with!

Oh I’ll happily be reasoned with, I think he’s a sound player, I just think the love in doesn’t quite equate with his output from what I have seen

Just now, Master Fox said:

Even though we lost that game against Chelsea, absolute epic away end that night. Lots of FoxesTalk veterans representing that night. 

A brilliant night despite the heartbreak. Fulop kept us in that, no chance we’d have gone down that season if he wasn’t recalled. Levi Porter was so good that evening too. 

1 minute ago, Master Fox said:

Even though we lost that game against Chelsea, absolute epic away end that night. Lots of FoxesTalk veterans representing that night. 

Oh yes. Me Fez, Alexicocopops and Peopleshero (and maybe others?) all

missed Mcauleys early goal due to crowd congestion. 

2 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Oh I’ll happily be reasoned with, I think he’s a sound player, I just think the love in doesn’t quite equate with his output from what I have seen

No you won’t be happily reasoned with  as you can’t even see his output.

Another win. 3 points. But with Stoke losing no threat whatsoever, it is a tad disappointing we chose to pass backwards when there is a good run forward into space.

Hazma made zero useful forward pass today. Quite disappointed with him on that.

Others did ok. Vesty looked comfortable again and Souttar did ok too.

Fatawu had a game to forget apart from the one pass to Ndidi before the second goal.

Happy to see Vardy score again.

• Like 1