Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Stoke Match thread

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Suprisingly, Vesty isn't all that with headers. 

He certainly wasn't impressive in the air in his few appearances under Rodgers, but seems much better this season.

I remember him ducking under high balls back then, so perhaps his confidence is better this season?

Don't let me down on this one, Yannik! :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Ndidi dropped for Casadei, what does this man have to do?? If he's not exhausted and in need of a rest he simply has to start.

We have to be ready for when he's away in January at the Afcon, so we need to blood players in the 8 position.

• Like 2

Enzo had hinted at JJ having a break so not surprised to see Hamza start.

Iheanacho, Casadei & Akgul appear to be regular rotations, but all need to impress IMO as they are not who I would suggest are part of the strongest line up

Surprise is Souttar gets the nod ahead of both Faes and Vestergaard

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Ndidi dropped for Casadei, what does this man have to do?? If he's not exhausted and in need of a rest he simply has to start.

We demand high intensity in those areas and I think as a result every time we do see Ndidi it will be a 100% Ndidi and not the 53 year old type relic we watched for 2 seasons prior.

9 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Why look for outrage when you yourself propose a far more likely reason? 

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Changes seem fine and make sense to me

Vestergaard back in for Coady

Faes is away with Belgium and has started every league game so could do with a break

Justin we can’t be starting every game, Hamza is our back up for that role currently

Ndidi has been playing a lot and is away with Nigeria, Casadei needs to start some games at some point as well if we want to get the best out of him

Yunus has been impressing lately and deserves a start

Can’t start Vardy in 3 games in less than a week

Stop being so sensible. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Not sure Souttar is suited to Enzo’s style, anyway hopefully we just have a hell of a lot of ball in their half and don’t have to worry about it 

Played very well in his last two competitive starts for us. He can defend that’s for sure. Can imagine his popping up with a goal today.