Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Stoke Match thread

6 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I completely understand the logic, but that would surely mean Winks needs to be rested soon? I somehow doubt that will come but I don't mind rotation if it's based on minutes played, I just don't feel Ndidi needs it personally, but that's not to say him and Enzo havent agreed on it.

Winks will get some rest in the international break, Southgate isn't going to pick him.

Not reading yet any response posts…just looking at selection choices..

Enzo…throwing down the guantlet,to players still much in the mix,but 3-4,maybe considered….cover or fringe players. Let’s see if Enzo & coaches have had enough time to get them to mesh & get all players into the „Enzoball-system..“

Its early in the season,the first hard real rotatation,but could well be the right time to

get the squad upto  a >minimum -standard level< .That all are seen as first choice through a long championship season..Plus keeps all motivated & interested.

Would be a good call too,

if at sometime 65-75 minutes he can introduce Daka,not Vardy.

Would be showing across the board to pundits and all opposition…All Leicester players > squad< have not one weakness that can be targeted  A foxes badge is a foxes badge in all positions & individuals..

Not brave,not arrogant,just a fairly confident choice with questions…

A Well done, before game starts..

25 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Bit of a stretch to make claims like that so early into his career. Maybe in the case of Ndidi dropped is the wrong word. But Ndidi has averaged about 60 minutes per game this season. If we are going to replace one of the midfielders to bring Casadei on for minutes i'd far rather it be KDH who has obviously contributed statistically but has often been very poor for long periods.

Enzo probably is also factoring in that Ndidi is an international, and his Leicester career has been stop start at times through injury whereas KDH in what 18 months has maybe missed 2 months out with injuries.

• Like 1