Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chrysalis

Stoke Post Match

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Not sure I understand you - it's not about negativity, more reality. I'm 100% behind what Maresca is doing and I love how much confidence the team is displaying. All I'm suggesting is that if we are in the Premier League next season, we won't steam roll that league like we are doing this. Like I posted, where I said that I'd be interested to see what Maresca does to overcome teams that are better than us. Personally, I don't see this as being negative, but interested to see his solutions. 

Fair dues,I misunderstood the thought…

I don’t mind the forethought to the future  process,it’s just we shouldn’t forget…:-

Todays squad is not going into the PL..!!

EVEN, if the squad as players stays the same ( with the natural turn-around)

the squad going into the PL will have a massive confidence booster,they will

# have 8 months of experience building,& entrusting system & management

# because of the above a far more confident & wiser group to their team and their 

Individuals skill-set growth

# The experience & varieties they themselves will create into the system.

## These 8-10months should not be taken for granted from supporters,

much individual/team/management growth and evolving phases will

have been soaked up plus become 2nd nature that will naturally move

us forward.

@@@ obviously like this seasons supporters doubts & quandaries 

the squad, next season will go through the same self-questioning.

BUT there is first this season questions,those quanderies

& challenges to be still faced, to see if we can embrace & sponge up

the education it brings. 
This season is for me the most interesting & intriguing simply because ,it’s in

this season we are playing the squad is locked in…

PL  solutions at present as no relevance to this seasons known gamedays..:scarf:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, promised land said:

If so, report it now, plenty of cameras around the prison to confirm it. No place for it in supporting a club.

52 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

A good point actually…. That element should be banned from grounds…. I’m sure 99% of their away support would agree

49 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Just called my son…. He’s calling 111

Thanks for the nudge….  It should have occurred to me

When playing Forest,our own Neanderthals were rightly pinged,some later named & shamed…

I just hope somehow we can eradicate, all those pumpkins..

Take the hardest games in the world, riding the close to the cust of physical violence on the pitch…Participants with game rules kicking the shit out of each other,no one giving ground or backing off…Will even show respect to each other during the game…Fans lap it all up,but go home or to their night out with the opposition fans and share drinkies & laughs..

whether it’s Aussie rules,Rugby Union/league,gaelich football..any one individual participant would scare the shit out of these Neanderthals ,in a bar or on the street,and would even win any word exchanges/Gefecht to boot

Those loud mouth dregs in football ( soccer) should slime themselves back into that dark corner they pussed themselves out of…

• Thanks 1

Not seen too many, giving good shouts, for both Choudhury & Souttar…both gave solid performances, recognising yesterdays selection meant the full circle of available players have been used..And another team change pulled out positive performance & result..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

A good point actually…. That element should be banned from grounds…. I’m sure 99% of their away support would agree

And if you really want to make the point, im sure one of those ‘determined’ no win/no fee lawyer groups would be interested to hear of your son’s undoubted emotional and physical trauma. 👍

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

By the way, for anyone who's never had one, oatcakes are shit. 

I need to balance this out, because I had some on a fry up in the peak district once and loved them :wub: 

Although I did put on about a stone in 20 minutes because it had toast and fried bread too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 07/10/2023 at 17:04, 99 Problems said:

If we’re judging a defender by his ability to defend, then like Maguire, Vestergaard is going to be found out (again) at the top level if we keep him. Like Maguire people are mugging themselves off because he’s good on the ball. 

He'll leave at the end of the season on a free, hopefully having helped us to promotion. What's evidently clear right now is that if we're going to play this system and team are going to treat us like a nuclear bomb then he's by far the most superior centre half we have on the ball. 

There's nothing else to say. We don't have to defend as much as other clubs at present and that will all change next season but its pointless moaning about Vestergaard putting in MOTM performances at this level because he'll get found out next season. Enzo doesn't miss a beat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He'll leave at the end of the season on a free, hopefully having helped us to promotion. What's evidently clear right now is that if we're going to play this system and team are going to treat us like a nuclear bomb then he's by far the most superior centre half we have on the ball. 

There's nothing else to say. We don't have to defend as much as other clubs at present and that will all change next season but its pointless moaning about Vestergaard putting in MOTM performances at this level because he'll get found out next season. Enzo doesn't miss a beat.

Let's hope your last sentence is correct because some people on here are going on like Vesty is the Danish Maldini and deserves another contract.

Edited by sm1

6 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I need to balance this out, because I had some on a fry up in the peak district once and loved them :wub: 

Although I did put on about a stone in 20 minutes because it had toast and fried bread too.

I live in Stafford. I can confirm that they are indeed Sh1te!!!

• Sad 2