Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Swansea Away - 15:00 Sat 21st October

1 hour ago, Scanchez said:

Need to try and score a goal or two and avoid conceding too many.

Score more than them preferably.

That's my take on it.

It is what it is.

Take it or leave it.

Thank God someone  come up with this troubled solution,

We now know with certainty..that using π we have hit on the football universal  method of calculating Pi we are able to solve all our Gameday problems with greater clarity..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I just felt he might get rest, following his international activity, rotation and all that!

Yes I thought that after I posted my thoughts. I was a bit worried he might have got injured on international duty. To be honest though I’d keep playing him as his experience is invaluable and he is clearly in a bit of a role. I do think we need to develop cesare though as there is clearly a lot of talent there but not to the detriment of team performance. I think we have handled him quite well so far though with his substitute performances and occasional start. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sylofox said:

Really not fancying this one.

First I work with a jack and know he's going to give me shite if we lose.

Second driving around Devon today working I've seen four dead foxes.

So you heard it here 4-0 to the Jack's ffs.

Yes, but dead from the excitement of a thrilling win. It’s dead birds you should be looking out for because we’ve turned our fortunes around. 

0-4 to the Foxes. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Scanchez said:

Need to try and score a goal or two and avoid conceding too many.

Score more than them preferably.

That's my take on it.

It is what it is.

Take it or leave it.

I would say it is more to prevent them scoring and for us to score at least one in their net 

We want to be over the moon rather than as sick as parrots 

I think I've aced it there truth be told, when all's said and done at the end of the day. 

• Thanks 1

Time for 6 Swans instead of geese to fly over,giving omen & notion of the score,

plus if one saw 4 deceased foxes,I am sure we can rummage around Swansea & find

A skulk of live foxes,or a mother & her mischieving Kits salt of the Earth type.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, beepee1984 said:

I agree with resting the international players, we have a strong squad and can afford to. 

I also want to point out that Ward played for Wales and should now be rested for the remainder of his contract! 

Ward played quite well in his recent game for Wales, perhaps Enzo’s capable of turning him into a keeper. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I would say it is more to prevent them scoring and for us to score at least one in their net 

We want to be over the moon rather than as sick as parrots 

I think I've aced it there truth be told, when all's said and done at the end of the day. 

I knew I would find long lost relations eventually, that one day would see it my way & exemplementary be able to explain the most difficult issues so simply.. 

Those missing links are now slowly  rising to the occasion, that together we can dive deep and help solve the world's unfathomable. Once so very few, but now shown to be rattling along showering us with  the same success of the generation game, &  hitting those jackpots of Teddybear quips & turn of phrase, that it wants me to cry gushes  of  dexterous joy of  flashing flooding tears over gardens of Babylon.. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Ward played quite well in his recent game for Wales, perhaps Enzo’s capable of turning him into a keeper. 

I believe that is asking &  believing Enzo also has a pie of Pi's for every question, why even our oven technology hasn't yet seen let alone delved across that threshold.