Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Swansea Away - 15:00 Sat 21st October

15 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Am I extremely arrogant? I genuinely can’t see a single team beating us. Even one that is in the good form that Swansea are in. I just think we’re too good…

Why be Jesus, we would have to play ourselves to achieve that... 

A lot will depend on the condition of our returning internationals. We don't know the situation with Nacho as he had to return early due to personal issues. 

The good thing is that we can still field a very strong starting 11 with just the players that have been training at Seagrave during the break. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

A lot will depend on the condition of our returning internationals. We don't know the situation with Nacho as he had to return early due to personal issues. 

The good thing is that we can still field a very strong starting 11 with just the players that have been training at Seagrave during the break. 

Seagrave 11

Ricardo Nestagaard Coady JJ

Winks KDH Casadei 

Mavididi

Vardy

Fatawu 

On 17/10/2023 at 14:17, Jakemoore said:

Am I extremely arrogant? I genuinely can’t see a single team beating us. Even one that is in the good form that Swansea are in. I just think we’re too good…

Sometimes I’ve thought we’ll not win another game in a season. This season it’s difficult to see where the next defeat is. Unfortunately if Hull Fuching City can beat us, and let’s face it they were pretty crap then we could still potentially lose any game. We are of course due a draw as well 

• Like 3

This is the sort of test we need to prove ourselves.

Swansea is on a very good run at the moment, ( Soft spot for Swansea as I lived there for 10 years, hate Cardiff City :))

I don't think it will be a high scoring game, but I do think we'll come away with a win, maybe 0-1 or 1-2.

14 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

We got Sunderland on Tuesday but do we rest all the internationals, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Akgun, Souttar, Faes?  We're struggling for cbs, and who's playing N'didis spot?

He didn't play in the 2nd international so maybe Wilf starts.

Ndidi and Iheanacho only played once over the international break and Kel was for about half an hour. Souttar played twice, as did Casadei and Akgün but again he was a sub in one of those games. Even Faes may benefit from their 2nd game getting abandoned at half time for that horrendous terrorist attack.

That said Maresca rotated heavily for the Norwich game after the 1st game back vs Southampton so changes will happen regardless. I've a feeling Coady will start.

Hermansen

Ricardo

Coady

Vestergaard

Justin

Ndidi

Winks

KDH

Fatawu

Vardy

Mavididi

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Is it just me or had this felt like the longest international break in football history. 

I swear the summer break went quicker. 

Feels like forever since we last played. 

Only 3 and a bit weeks until the next international break as well

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is it just me or had this felt like the longest international break in football history. 

I swear the summer break went quicker. 

Feels like forever since we last played. 

It’s not just you, had this exact conversation with my mate yesterday. 

Felt like a pre season. 

• Like 1