Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Swansea Away - 15:00 Sat 21st October

5 hours ago, Basildon Fox said:

Does anyone know what the Faes comment is about?

The shootings in Brussels that caused the Belgium game to be abandoned at half-time because players didn’t want to continue.

3 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Hermansen

Vestergaard Coady Justin

Ricardo Winks

Fatawu KDH Casadei Mavididi

Vardy

Subs: Iheanacho, Daka, Albrighton, Ndidi, Akgun, Marcal, Faes, Choudhury, Stola

Casadei was away on international duty playing for the Italy U21 team, so I don’t think he’s going to start.

I dont think being an ınternational will affect the first 11 so much. For example Belgium and Turkey has declared their places ın Euro 2024 and Faes and Yunus must be happy and eager to play especially for Faes. He has been playing Almost every match as first 11 and have played mostly 90 plus. Yunus can be on the bench or Ndidi who have scored 2 goals ın his national team I think but still think Faes has to start. 

1 hour ago, NaijaFox said:

The shootings in Brussels that caused the Belgium game to be abandoned at half-time because players didn’t want to continue.

Casadei was away on international duty playing for the Italy U21 team, so I don’t think he’s going to start.

Good

• Thanks 1

If their strength is technical ability in the middle, it's this type of game that worries me with KDH in the side. 

For all his strengths, Kiernan Dewsbury-Lose-The-Ball can and will cost us when there are players in the middle who can find a pass and pick us off.

I'd rest him for this one.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

If their strength is technical ability in the middle, it's this type of game that worries me with KDH in the side. 

For all his strengths, Kiernan Dewsbury-Lose-The-Ball can and will cost us when there are players in the middle who can find a pass and pick us off.

Okay Debby Downer

I am bored of repeating it myself but will say it again….Jannik and Coady playing together in a three is last resort surely.

Playing in the middle of a 3 rather than the wide CB roles is a completely different skill set.

Surely Enzo will have had numerous conversations with Faes about his state of mind? 

Would prefer to see Hamza and one of Jannik/Coady personally.

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Thank god club football is back. Can’t be doing with sterile England games watching Jordan Henderson. Today is the real quiz. 

I can take that, as long l get to watch Jude Bellingham & Foden tbf.

Far more enjoyable watching England right now. 

I get your point though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

I can take that, as long l get to watch Jude Bellingham & Foden tbf.

Far more enjoyable watching England right now. 

I get your point though.

Good point about Bellingham. I get up for major tournaments (and important qualifiers) and crank up World in Motion or Three Lions, but not fussed really anymore which is a shame.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Good point about Bellingham. I get up for major tournaments (and important qualifiers) and crank up World in Motion or Three Lions, but not fussed really anymore which is a shame.

There is one reason why you and many others, including me, feel this way. Gareth Southgate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

I am bored of repeating it myself but will say it again….Jannik and Coady playing together in a three is last resort surely.

Playing in the middle of a 3 rather than the wide CB roles is a completely different skill set.

Surely Enzo will have had numerous conversations with Faes about his state of mind? 

Would prefer to see Hamza and one of Jannik/Coady personally.

I was with you right up until you said you'd prefer to see Hamza. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

There is one reason why you and many others, including me, feel this way. Gareth Southgate

Imagine Bellingham and Foden at international level being coached by a progressive manager. Leicester taking on Swansea is far more appealing than anything Gareth and his full set of coaching badges can serve up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nod.E said:

KDH should definitely play.   Of course there is some risk in his game that is very much about risk and reward.   His energy is brilliant for the team.  He is a leader.   He makes things happen.    He does lose the ball sometimes.   He doesn't hide from it.

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Access from the A4042
Traffic will enrage you
On your way to Newport

You've used too many syllables for this to be a traditional haiku.

But I feel your experimentation  with form reflects Maresca's footballing philosophy.

• Haha 1