Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

16 minutes ago, bovril said:

Britain seems very stabby at the moment. Not a great development. 

Not just stabby, but also a trend of resorting to extreme violence with very little value on human life, for minor things.  It's messed up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

This knife culture is very scary, where does a 12 yr get 40 quid to ‘buy’ a machete? You have to look at the parents/guardians and wonder what they were doing. 

Over the age of criminal responsibility so the names should be released imo. No doubt social reports will be look into their background. Either way I hope they get a long sentence 

31 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

The 81yr old didn’t boogie, que surprise.  Not sure about the slurring, the man does stammer though. 

Perhaps he was just deep in thought in those certain moments?..

Am sure Trump will be all over this..

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Perhaps he was just deep in thought in those certain moments?..

Am sure Trump will be all over this..

He will be too concerned with Hunter Biden.  Not sure how he spins the ‘ weaponised justice system’  in this one, but I am sure he will manage it. 

Joe Biden is doing well then :(

I know people out there are saying that trump is declining, but there is absolutely no comparisons between trump who is a bumbling rambling bafoon and Joe Biden who is literally falling apart before our very eyes.  It’s quite painful  to see.  I know this tweeter seems to be gloating about it, but I don’t share his sentiments in that way.

what an awful choice America has.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MPH said:

I know people out there are saying that trump is declining, but there is absolutely no comparisons between trump who is a bumbling rambling bafoon and Joe Biden who is literally falling apart before our very eyes.  It’s quite painful  to see.  I know this tweeter seems to be gloating about it, but I don’t share his sentiments in that way.

Is there no one younger they could have ?

28 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Is there no one younger they could have ?

YES! 

but it’s pretty unheard of for political parties to vote against their own sitting president when electing a leader. But in my opinion the Democratic Party needed to be brave and do exactly that. But they didn’t and it feels like they are handing the presidency back to Trump.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MPH said:

YES! 

but it’s pretty unheard of for political parties to vote against their own sitting president when electing a leader. But in my opinion the Democratic Party needed to be brave and do exactly that. But they didn’t and it feels like they are handing the presidency back to Trump.

The problem being I don't think Harris is all that popular.  If it looks like he might not be in a fit state to continue the VP is incredibly important.

11 hours ago, Daggers said:

Honestly, I'm not sure what the problem is.

GPzdjpcW4AAUBw7.jpeg

I mean getting convicted in America for possession of a gun is like being convicted for breathing air! :ph34r:.  He may have shot his father's chances in the election but Biden really should be retired by now. If he wins he may well die in office!. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

I mean getting convicted in America for possession of a gun is like being convicted for breathing air! :ph34r:.  He may have shot his father's chances in the election but Biden really should be retired by now. If he wins he may well die in office!. :ph34r:

Its seems pretty clear there are millions of people guilty of this - I guess most of them don't write a memoir pointing it out.

Yeah I imagine it’s one of those things millions of people have done and the police probably aren’t too bothered about usually unless they use the weapon in a crime and it’s extra charges to build up against them but being a public figure and admitting it in your memoir is setting himself up to be got at.

Edited by Sampson

13 hours ago, Daggers said:

Honestly, I'm not sure what the problem is.

GPzdjpcW4AAUBw7.jpeg

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

And here's me laughing at the typo.....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MPH said:

I mean he is clearly getting old and suffering with something or other, but that was a case of the autocue picture dropping out.  He switches screens and misses a bit.

13 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I mean he is clearly getting old and suffering with something or other, but that was a case of the autocue picture dropping out.  He switches screens and misses a bit.

Listen to any of Trump’s speeches and he glitching all the time.  Neither of them should be running of course. 

I think a lot of it the obsession with older politicians and it’s even more exaggerated in the us than in Europe. It’s like you need to be in your 60s before you start being considered PM or president worthy in a lot of cases. The fact it was big news how young Blair or Macron were because they were in their 40s on becoming pm feels weird. 

8 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

The problem being I don't think Harris is all that popular.  If it looks like he might not be in a fit state to continue the VP is incredibly important.

I see it as the other way round. She IS popular and that's why she is holding on to the VP role.. i have a sneaky feeling that a few months into his presidency, ( if he gets re-elected)  someone would declare him unfit for Office and Harris automatically gets the gig and i don't think it would even count as her first term. That i imagine would be there answer to not challenging him for office.  I know that might sound a bit far fetched, but i cant think of any other reason they are letting him run...

3 hours ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Listen to any of Trump’s speeches and he glitching all the time.  Neither of them should be running of course. 

i disagree. The extent of Trump's issues are not  anywhere close to what Biden is going through...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

i disagree. The extent of Trump's issues are not  anywhere close to what Biden is going through...

Trump being 78 tomorrow looks as though he is suffering from some cognitive decline.  I have heard many of his recent speeches and there is usually a point where he seems to completely disconnect. This is one example (about 7.10 in) from the other day, where he is in Nevada and he rambles about sharks and boats’ electric batteries.  I don’t think his audience is going to be too bothered about either!  He regularly confuses Obama with Biden ( he deflects by saying Obama is the real power behind the throne), but that really doesn’t wash.  Like I said clearly neither should be running.