Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

The first scandal with the baby milk was in the 70's so I would imagine they have already had many leadership changes since then. 

Yes what they did  especially in Africa was awful..

An overhaul of the leadership, as voted by the shareholders could bring about better leadership than someone corrupt appointing someone just as corrupt, though...

• Haha 1

Nestle are right up there with the biggest cvnt companies on the planet and they've consistently shown that they are unwilling to change their practices. 

Problem is, their brands are absolutely ubiquitous. They're basically untouchable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Her husband, two days later:

Will become more and more common in the coming months now the writing is on the wall for the incumbents. These leeches will just follow the power and endorse whoever is going to win to make sure they've got an ear. 

The rags will be the next to turn. 

US special prosecutor finds that Joe Biden “wilfully retained and disclosed classified materials” and his practices “present serious risks to national security”. However he won’t be charged because he is an “elderly man with poor memory” and does “not remember when he was vice-president”. 

So basically, he’s mentally unfit to  stand trial. And he’s apparently the best candidate the Democrats can come up with….

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna96666

3 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

US special prosecutor finds that Joe Biden “wilfully retained and disclosed classified materials” and his practices “present serious risks to national security”. However he won’t be charged because he is an “elderly man with poor memory” and does “not remember when he was vice-president”. 

So basically, he’s mentally unfit to  stand trial. And he’s apparently the best candidate the Democrats can come up with….

imagine that? Mentally unfit to stand trial, but mentally fit enough to be ‘leader if the free world’

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

IMG_3993.jpeg.dfd845b29ca4e44f78fe74794bc89207.jpeg

“Hey, Jill, it’s a bit hot in here. Is it ok with you if I stick the fan on ?”

• Haha 1

So it’s looking like a bit of landslide vote for trump in the  Supreme Court vote on whether he  can stay on the ballot paper for the presidential vote.. Some of the  left leaning judges are also expected to vote in his favour.. it’s looking like an 8-1 vote atm. The main argument coming forward to Barr him is that those committing insurrection should be barred from office but as one Supreme Court judge pointed out, he hasn’t ever been charged with insurrection let alone convicted. It was also pointed out that trump did actually tweet asking his supporters to peacefully  March on Capitol Hill .

if left leaning judges are also going to vote in trumps favour then  the democrats that  brought this are going to have egg on their face…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I must say I do find this Biden is losing his mind shtick a bit dull.  There is quite simply no way he could hold the office he does if he was not with it anymore.  Does he muddle his words on occasion?  Yes he does.  Should we believe,the Democrats would hold him up in his position if he was losing his marbles?  Of course not.

• Like 3

I have a theory. An alien race has been on our planet and morphed into our world leaders, and our playing almost a real version of Civ3. Just the last few years, they've got bored and just want to see what will happen. They just forgot to reset and select 'do not save'

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I must say I do find this Biden is losing his mind shtick a bit dull.  There is quite simply no way he could hold the office he does if he was not with it anymore.  Does he muddle his words on occasion?  Yes he does.  Should we believe,the Democrats would hold him up in his position if he was losing his marbles?  Of course not.

But this isn’t a partisan attack from a political opponent- it’s a special counsel report on a legal issue. And whether you find it ‘dull’ or not, the way Biden comes across could significantly increase the chances of Trump winning the election in November. That’s a material outcome that will affect the whole world. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

The Democrats have had FOUR YEARS to sort out a competent successor. Biden should have been a one termer to steady the ship and allow them to sort things out.

But, no, this is what they've done. 

Agree 

it does show that there is a lack of decent options 

58 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

But this isn’t a partisan attack from a political opponent- it’s a special counsel report on a legal issue. And whether you find it ‘dull’ or not, the way Biden comes across could significantly increase the chances of Trump winning the election in November. That’s a material outcome that will affect the whole world. 

The guy was a Trump appointee who is now doubt looking forward to how Trump can reward him when he is in office again, so I wouldn't be so sure this isn't a hatchet job.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Used to be that I thought I'd move back to Eastern Europe for the more affordable life and slower pace. Now I think it might be for the better infrastructure and healthcare. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

The guy was a Trump appointee who is now doubt looking forward to how Trump can reward him when he is in office again, so I wouldn't be so sure this isn't a hatchet job.

If only Biden didn’t reinforce the impression described in the report every time he appears in public, eh?